Pierre-Luc Dubois: first career Hat-Trick for the rookie!

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013

Currently centering the top line for the CBJ. Kid has progressed tremendously this season. It has been a thing of beauty to watch. So many people heckled Jarmo for picking Luc but... the pick is looking excellent. His chemistry with Panarin is incredible, too.

Dubois’ stat line this season:

18 goals.
26 assists.
44 points
78 games.
+8

(7 points in his last 4 games)

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
Didn't get to C until like game 18 and took a few games to get top line. I said start him at C all year I've never liked him as a winger. So his points in games on the top line is a lot better then his 50ish point pace.

Also suck it Nash PLD is now the record holder for Rookie goals.

Reactions: Dumais

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Didn't get to C until like game 18 and took a few games to get top line. I said start him at C all year I've never liked him as a winger. So his points in games on the top line is a lot better then his 50ish point pace.

Also suck it Nash PLD is now the record holder for Rookie goals.
It's good for the club to get other people on top of the records list. Although I'm rooting for Dubois to dethrone Werenski for the points by a rookie.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
3 pts in 4 games isn't anything crazy.
I know Z is my dude though I'd be fine with a tie. Werenski had an amazing rookie season, imo better then PLD. So I want him to keep the points record and PLD to hit 20g. A tie is fine just don't outright take it. =)

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Calgary has allowed 3 hat-tricks in like their last 6 games or something.

I've been saying it for a while - the flames are the perfect team to play if you're looking to have a breakout game.

Reactions: CBJSTH

su24

Sep 30, 2017
That's all because he shaved that stupid beard.
He's a machine.

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Jamie Benn at centre if he hits his ceiling. Columbus hitting on another forward pick is crucial. Their blue line is stacked and you have Dubois-Panarin as a great top line duo. Wennberg 2c. Get him a Panarin-like winger and spread the depth.

Reactions: CBJSTH and Kcb12345

GnrlDisarray

Nov 21, 2017
Fantastic kid. CBJ got a legit 1# C now. Another pick that's making Jarmo look like one of the best drafting GMs out there.

Reactions: CBJSTH

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
We got our #1 Center:)
Dude is unreal. I still feel like a kid and he’s 6 months younger than me lol
PLD ain’t no boy out there, he more than holds his own
As someone big into weightlifting, it’s really a site to see him out there amongst full grown men, NHL’ers and not taking any crap
He’s gonna be elite! Can’t wait to see him even improve from here on out!
Dude is a motivation and role model to me.
I’m not nearly the hockey player he is by a mile, but the dude inspires me and someone to look up to at only 19. I love playing hockey and he’s a prime example of how to play the “right way”

Would love to meet him and shoot the **** with him someday
Seems like a cool dude to chat up with

Glad we have him on our team :thumbu:
He won’t back down from Geno or Sid in the playoffs. He’s already proven that this season. That’s extremely admirable. If he still gets star struck he definitely don’t show it.

I thought this would just be kinda a “warm up” season to get a taste of the NHL, but Luc surely is something else...

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Happy to see him developing so well, I didn't realize he'd been so productive this year. Funny how the pick was ridiculed at the time, but it looks like it could work out really well for the Jackets

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00