Confirmed with Link: Pierre-Edouard Bellemare 2-Year Ext. ($1.45M AAV), Selected by VGK in Expansion 6/21

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Clutch. Between this and moving up in the draft the Flyers have had two issues solved completely due to luck

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
I liked Bellemare and he obviously liked it here. So it's sad to say bye to someone that adored the city and the fans and the team. That said I'm happy we can move on from him and get some young guns in here now as well.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
Bellemare could have been the Komarov of the Flyers. I wish he would had a shot with Giroux.

futurama-fry-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
Before it happens, can we just all please remember that getting an "A" means nothing more than that the player is a leader and a good character guy. It doesn't automatically go to the best players and it also doesn't mean that everyone who doesn't get it is a bad leader/character/personality.

With that said, I would be neither surprised nor upset to see it go to MacDonald.

I like this idea. Especially since the last 2 guys to wear the second "A" have moved on now, and I am a big fan of trilogies. :popcorn:

backburner

May 6, 2011
NJ, USA
I am guessing they took PEB not only because of locker room / pk/ 4th line... but some how vegas managed to set themself up right next to cap ceiling. That extra mil they have can help.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I am guessing they took PEB not only because of locker room / pk/ 4th line... but some how vegas managed to set themself up right next to cap ceiling. That extra mil they have can help.

Don't worry about their current cap hit of $74m. That's with 12 defensmen on the roster, plus there's Schmidt and Reinhart as RFAs. At least six of them will be gone by October.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad