Picture of Jose Altuve wearing buzzer device emerges

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Mike Clevinger isn’t alone in that feeling. Honestly, suspending the Astros players might end up being the safe course for the MLB to take here. Otherwise, their opponents might take it into their own hands and pitches could come flying at their heads.
all of those smug astros pieces of **** deserve fastballs to the head

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Letting the Asterisk's keep their championship is turning out to be one of the biggest farces in professional sports history.
how great is it that people on twitter have conducted a 100x better investigation than the people at MLB did

Reactions: Voight

hockeyguru

Sep 10, 2019
it's actually crazy how many people are gonna hate altuve now. he was pretty much a role model to many and a perfect baseball player.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
I don’t know why managers, pitchers and catchers don’t have a one way radio to call in the signals. No hand signals means no way to steal signals. I mean don’t QB’s in football already have these? Get with the times MLB

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I don’t know why managers, pitchers and catchers don’t have a one way radio to call in the signals. No hand signals means no way to steal signals. I mean don’t QB’s in football already have these? Get with the times MLB
They are going to start giving the managers, pitchers, and catchers apple watches for these signs in the near future.

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia
I think this shit show is gonna expedite something like this being introduced.

Reactions: Messrules11

David Dennison

I'm a tariff, man.
Jul 5, 2007
Grenyarnia

After looking at this it may just be confetti as i don't see any wire but I’m so skeptical at this point

It looks like that tweet was taken down, but at least with Reddick it appears to just be a piece of confetti and his necklace that caught the light making it look like something nefarious

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010

It looks like that tweet was taken down, but at least with Reddick it appears to just be a piece of confetti and his necklace that caught the light making it look like something nefarious

Yeah I believe the one I posted was Jomboy and he must've realized that and deleted it.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
What a joke all of this is, I always wondered how they would consistently hit on Kershaw. That franchise won’t be the same for a while. I’m glad the Nats beat them now at home even more.

Reactions: PG Canuck

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
all of those smug astros pieces of **** deserve fastballs to the head
If the pitchers are throwing at the batter's, should they just accept it? Or will the Astros pitchers retaliate? Going to he a shit show

Also drunk Astros fans chirping with drunk or non drunk opposing fans. Lots of fights in the stands?????

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
If the pitchers are throwing at the batter's, should they just accept it? Or will the Astros pitchers retaliate? Going to he a **** show

Also drunk Astros fans chirping with drunk or non drunk opposing fans. Lots of fights in the stands?????
MLB will have to crack down on it very hard or it would turn into a season long thing of pitchers throwing at Astro hitters.

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Until they figure out how to hack the channels.
You make a valid point. I guess the only other option is to make the batter pass through a metal detector on their way to the plate. What a disgrace, where has the integrity of the game gone?

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I wonder if these scandals involving Altuve and Beltran will impact their chances of being inducted into the Hall of Fame

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
If the pitchers are throwing at the batter's, should they just accept it? Or will the Astros pitchers retaliate? Going to he a **** show

They're going to have to on some level for a while honestly since the league decided not to take any action on any player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad