• other (who?)

• Marner

• Rantanen

Results are only viewable after voting.

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Matthews is barely more deserving than Marner, if at all. There are more suitable trophies for his skills than this. Barkov maybe.

Matthews had way more goals, more points, a much better plus/minus and more ES points than your hero. His team also finished first in its division. Furthermore, I believe he had zero Empty Net goals all season (not sure if he had any EN assists - couldn't have had many). Crosby apparently had eight EN points. The mere fact that the Penguins won their division doesn't mean their Captain deserves the Hart.

Reactions: Mats13

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Cool, so is McDavid, while almost doubling up Crosby in production.
While playing in the worst division getting 60 of his points playing against non playoff teams and Edmonton still finished behind Pittsburgh with Malkin being a non factor.
The league cancelled the confrence champions for the playoffs this season they should do the same for regular season individual awards and 1st and 2nd all star teams. They can't be considered league wide awards this season as teams only played 25% of the league.

Last edited:

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Honestly, they should name 2 front line workers and Connor as the finalists.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Ah good, using f***ing intangibles as the reason why Crosby should win the Hart over McDavid.

Your takes are bad.

For what it's worth - intangibles to me are actually a pretty decent component for a trophy like Hart. Smythe too.

Clearly nowhere near enough to argue Crosby above McDavid though lol. Crosby doesn't even have that much intangibles this year, but he has some. It might get him up to a top 3 finish

Damn.

Voted crosby, matthews and Kane.
Meant McDavid (winner), matthews, Kane.

Ding ding ding. And that's why McDavid won't win unanimously. Because I bet at least one writer does what you did ;)

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
For what it's worth - intangibles to me are actually a pretty decent component for a trophy like Hart. Smythe too.

Clearly nowhere near enough to argue Crosby above McDavid though lol. Crosby doesn't even have that much intangibles this year, but he has some. It might get him up to a top 3 finish

Ding ding ding. And that's why McDavid won't win unanimously. Because I bet at least one writer does what you did ;)

Hopefully it's easier to edit the official votes

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Pretty clear winner and runner up this year. 3rd place doesn't matter. McDavid had the best "adjusted point" season of all time and set the all-time record for point % of a team. Matthews had the best goalscoring season since Ovi's 65. No one else is really in the conversation. I guess probably Draisatl being 15 points above 3rd place.

Joe n

Aug 12, 2019
McDavid, McKinnon, Crosby

Sorry Matthew doesnt deserve to be in the top 3. Doesnt matter how many goals, 0.5A/G is a embarrassing low number to be taken seriously esp when you add it all together and your not even in the top5 for overall scoring. The only trophy he deserves is the Rocket. Marner should get more votest for the Hart then Matthews, hes the driver on the team.
Odd that he is 5th in points and ahead of your 2 choices

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
yet 4 out of the top 12 teams in Goals Against are from the North (TOR, CGY, EDM, WPG)

and only 2 in the bottom 10 (VAN, OTT)

so that pretty much makes your 3 picks (and opinion) a joke

Best team of joke division was 12th in regular season last year when all teams faced each other.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Best team of joke division was 12th in regular season last year when all teams faced each other.
well if youre using last season as a "talent guage" then the west would be the "joke" division: ANA, LA, SJS, ARI, MIN

whatever the case, the fact that you dont even consider McDavid as a finalist, let alone the winner, makes you pretty much the biggest joke on these boards.

Congrats on that!

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
lol... Crosby fans never give up. That's one trait they have in common with him. But he'd be embarrassed if he posted here.

slapKing

Feb 12, 2020
Canada
So 16 people didn't vote for Mcdavid huh?

I'm glad you 16 people aren't actual voters for the awards. You can take your homer/hater takes and shove it.

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
yet 4 out of the top 12 teams in Goals Against are from the North (TOR, CGY, EDM, WPG)

and only 2 in the bottom 10 (VAN, OTT)

so that pretty much makes your 3 picks (and opinion) a joke

None of the stats from the crappy North validate that the North isn't crappy.

Reactions: sanscosm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->