Phoenix LXV: The word is... give me a minute.... "Omnishambles"... "Omnishambles"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckschmuck*

Respect for Alvarez. She is bang on. Someone who cares about her constituents and community.

Respect.

puckluck19

Registered User?
Oct 20, 2008
Courtice, ON
They need a BoG meeting to okay the sale and I don't know how smart it would be for Gary to have a BoG meeting right now. Unless he has full control of the agenda that kind of meeting in the middle of a lockout could degenerate.

They do have one scheduled for Dec 5th per Larry Brooks twitter last week

EvilCoop

What year is it?
Nov 29, 2011
The Black Lodge
Alvarez quoted that "It's not government's job to keep kids off the street" thing, I don't think that should be part of the question, the question should be whether the hockey team actually keeps the kids off the street moreso than alternative options.

Of course, I'm just an ideologue.

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Yes I know the deal can be made, but questioning whether it will = does the NHL have another plan in their cards for relocation, and had been hoping for the Council of Glendale to reject this lease.

Iirc it's been posted on HF before that since a sale does not involve the PA (as outlined in the previous CBA) a sale can go through without a CBA in place.

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
I still think the NHL Coyotes is Bettmans "ace in the hole" I think he will offer the PA a move to Quebec!

Acesolid

The Illusive Bettman
Sep 21, 2010
Québec
This is the moment of truth: Knaack time....

PS: Well, she's voting yes.

She's saying unspecialized jobs in the arena are the same as Firefighters and cops. Wat....

How dumb can she be?

Puckschmuck*

Knaak is saying she is concerned about the Anchor tenant. She will vote yes. Shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad