Phoenix LXII: Abandon Hope all Ye Who Enter Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
That's a good question. Maybe she's trying to insinuate that all men want to kill their wives, the fact that he's a firefighter is just a coincidence?! :sarcasm:

What a twisted individual (Joyce Clark I mean not the firefighter)

Here's the link to the article. Not even in her back yard. It was in Las Vegas.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...efighter-accused-hiring-hitman-kill-wife.html

I seriously have to ask. Is there some multi-acre patch of peyote seeping into the aquifer there in the Metro Phoenix area? It is seriously as if it's the "Land Sanity Has Forgotten".

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
It looks like GJ and the JSG is ready to close the deal.;)

Paul Calvisi‏@PaulCalvisi

COYOTES NEWS: source tells me that Jamison & Bettman met today and are making "progress towards closing" sale of team:

https://twitter.com/PaulCalvisi

And yet Sunnucks been rather silent the past 4 days :sarcasm:

And on the eve of the Executive Session... Progress. Progress? How much progress is there left to progress upon?

NHLfan4life

Who is PKP???
Nov 22, 2010
Glendale
Ya never know...if Greg purchases the 'Yotes and doubles the ticket prices...and somehow can fill Jobing every game...and sell out the corporate boxes...and charge for, and fill parking lot...and convince the media to put the 'Yotes ahead of High School football....and convince Phoenix and area sport fans, that ice hockey is more entertaining than football/basketball/baseball...

By gosh...it might just work...

Exaggerate much? :laugh:

It'll turn around. Once he buys the team, we're ready to rock. :yo:

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Yup, Mr. Calvisi things are progressing.:D

sonu munshi‏@smunshi

Update from Glendale on arena management deal: Attorneys still working on agreement. No estimate on when it comes back to council

davemac1313

Jan 20, 2011
Keewatin, Ontario
My Gawd, this is like some kind of soap opera...seriously..it never ends it just gets weirder, yet I have to watch everyday...how long did "As the World Turns" run for? I think it has a competitor.
Lawyers, bad business deals, shady characters, con men, hit men, pretenders, contenders, Evil outside influences, participants who flip allegiances, millionaires, paupers, partisans, politics, media, bankruptcies, money, no money, owned and disowned...all we are missing is an illegitimate baby......maybe that is yet to be revealed...

This is just over the top already...but I can't stop tuning in...the mods need to form a support group, a twelve step plan or a method for me to go cold turkey, cause I know I need to stop following this, but can't, even though it will never end and I will continue to spiral into this black hole, from which there is no escape.

How is this still going on with no resolution? It just gets stranger and less believable by the day...WTF.

This is not therapy, and this is making me seem like I need some.

Someone, somewhere, somehow...finish this!!

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
Here's the link to the article. Not even in her back yard. It was in Las Vegas.

...mind blowing. $600 Homeless Hitman.

CSImemepunitivedamages.jpg

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
I guess another 30 day extension counts as, revised

That's an interesting thing to note S&S. With all that's going on, I expected much of the things of substance to occur at tomorrow's Executive Session (formal 30 day lease extension, a tangible update on JIG, etc).

But if you believe Shannon's post on Twitter, it's "pointing" to what would be the next Council get-together, Tuesday the 23rd

Honestly can say I'm stumped now as to what will truly transpire at tomorrow's meeting.

Personally I was wishing I could be a fly on the wall in relation to this as opposed to the Jobing/Jamison discussion anyway

EXECUTIVE SESSION

1 LEGAL MATTERS

A. The City Council will meet with the City Attorney for legal advice, discussion and consultation regarding the city's position in pending or contemplated litigation, including settlement discussions conducted in order to avoid or resolve litigation. (A.R.S. ss38-431.03(A)(3)(4))

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
Phoenix LXIII: Waiting for the worms to come

Phoenix LXIII: Latino Takeover

Phoenix LXIII: If I had my way, I'd have all of you shot

And thanks Major... you mean these ones right?

Next thread. "Phoenix LXIII: Hey You, Don't Tell Me Theres No Hope At All" for those still waiting for their savior to come buy the team and turn them around promptly.

Or

"Phoenix LXIII: I Have Become, Comfortably Numb" I like this one, signifys this has gone on so long people are used to it and otherwise comfortable with the situation.

*EDIT* Sorry guys was watching Roger Waters - The Wall Tour 2012 on DVD haha. Great freaking show!!!

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
That's an interesting thing to note S&S. With all that's going on, I expected much of the things of substance to occur at tomorrow's Executive Session (formal 30 day lease extension, a tangible update on JIG, etc).

But if you believe Shannon's post on Twitter, it's "pointing" to what would be the next Council get-together, Tuesday the 23rd

Honestly can say I'm stumped now as to what will truly transpire at tomorrow's meeting.

Personally I was wishing I could be a fly on the wall in relation to this as opposed to the Jobing/Jamison discussion anyway

Several weeks ago Clark had hoped that a new lease could be voted on on October 23.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
Phoenix LXIII: So You're Telling Me There's A Chance!

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia