Phoenix Coyotes Lounge VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Never really had a problem with Cox other than their phone support. Comcast makes Cox look like angels.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Never really had a problem with Cox other than their phone support. Comcast makes Cox look like angels.

Yeah, Cox isn't that bad, apart from being really cheap when it comes to their partner networks. Google sites are often unusable during peak hours.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Compared to what I hear about Comcast, I'm actually thankful for Cox but competition is always a good thing. Though in this case I wouldn't switch to Google Fiber because of Cox, I'd switch because the speeds are freaking unreal!

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
The problem with speeds that fast though is there isn't really a whole lot you can do with it. Unless you have multiple users or something. Most services aren't really fast enough to make that speed worthwhile. Maybe in 5 years that will be different, I'd bet more on 8-10 though.

If the price is right, then sure why not. But the most your average user will actually get out of it is looking at how fast the download speed is on a test site and MAYBE shave off a few minutes on large downloads.

Certainly wouldn't hurt to have more fiber down in the Valley though. Cox can't upgrade their old **** fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad