Phoenix CI: TeA.R.S. for FeA.R.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Mitchy McDangles
Nov 17, 2009
Just read the TRO request....

They still arguing its just tindall? Coyotes ae going to be blindsided again as they weren't paying attention in council

wildcat48

Jul 16, 2005
Portland, Maine
Haven't seen any docs. Just refreshing BOH when possible - It seems more in spirit of mega-thread to just wildly guess instead of using legit references :handclap:

I had to stop reading.... It was the same drivel that we already heard yesterday from Cousin Tony.

Last edited:

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
I had to stop reading.... It was the same drivel that we already yesterday from Cousin Tony.

Yeah. I picked up on all that immediately. Its like someone taped everything he said at the time, transcribed word for word into the applications, complaints.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Yeah. I picked up on all that immediately. Its like someone taped everything he said at the time, transcribed word for word into the applications, complaints.

Some may argue that Anthony has memorized his lines for the high school play. :) Way to go Tony!

Slashers98

Oct 3, 2008
Quebec City
@monicalindstrom
The court can grant and issue a TRO without notice and argument but this court doesn’t want to @ArizonaCoyotes @AZSports @KTAR923

Sorry, I don't know how to embed the tweet.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I listened to the Morgan interview. Kudos to him for doing interviews on vacation from a job he is losing. That can not be easy.

What struck me is why is he re-hashing the fact that two commisioned studies were done 2 or 3 years ago showing that Glendale is better off with the hockey team.

Really... what has the past 2 years shown???

Is one of those commisioned reports from Hocking??:laugh: that may not be worth the paper it was written on.

RandR

May 15, 2011
Honestly, at this point, I find this to be much more fascinating than the SCF. SCF happens every year, while a city and league squaring off in this manner is rare. I actually already tuned out of the whole playoffs after being bored by the low scores earlier
I'm with you. SCF happen every year; what is happening now in Glendale is largely unique and very unpredictable. Nobody on this planet right now knows how this will end up, including all the principal players (COG, IA, NHL, etc) involved.

:popcorn:

GJB

Dr. Hook
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2002
If they move back to being closer to Phoenix.... will they again be called the Phoenix Coyotes? :amazed:

Grudy0

Mar 16, 2011
Maryland
@monicalindstrom
The court can grant and issue a TRO without notice and argument but this court doesn’t want to @ArizonaCoyotes @AZSports @KTAR923

Sorry, I don't know how to embed the tweet.
Now that's interesting...

I suppose the Coyotes are arguing for the TRO and then arguing everything they can (except fighting the state statute as worded) that this should play out in the courts while the lease is still enforced.

GJB

Dr. Hook
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2002
Cooper Rummell ‏@CooperRummell · 26s26 seconds ago
Judge sets $250k bond for @ArizonaCoyotes . @KTAR923

What does this mean exactly?

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
Cooper Rummell ‏@CooperRummell · 26s26 seconds ago
Judge sets $250k bond for @ArizonaCoyotes . @KTAR923

What does this mean exactly?

Huh - much lower than I was guessing.

For an orderof this magnitude, it means IA has to pay that much money into court as security for costs. That is, if IA ultimately loses, they'd be ordered to pay for Glendale's legal costs. This bond guarantees that IA has enough money to cover that potential costs order.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Would this be days, weeks, months???

I am not sure Leblanc will be able to pronounce " Interlocutory injunction". He is having problems making himself clear these days.

It's pretty clear why the guy couldn't even win a political nomination even in a hick backwater like Thunder Bay!:shakehead

Stanley Cup

Bettman's ice bucket
Jul 15, 2010
Québec
I'm with you. SCF happen every year; what is happening now in Glendale is largely unique and very unpredictable. Nobody on this planet right now knows how this will end up, including all the principal players (COG, IA, NHL, etc) involved.

No kidding. This is as good as The Simpsons. Let's see if, like The Simpsons, it'll end in a divorce...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad