Not open for further replies.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
tenor.gif

lmao love me some Fallout.

Zenos

Oct 4, 2009
Yup, still not a whole lot of skill in that bottom 6. I guess it's great they're not getting caved but they still need to pot one or two.

The current bottom six has a combined 0 goals on the season, and 5 of 6 players are minuses (Jurco being the only plus player). If that's not getting caved, it's certainly close :sarcasm:

Hopefully they can turn that tide tonight! I also wouldn't mind seeing RNH and Neal get more going 5v5.

It's only 7 games into the season, but this will be a good litmus test for the squad.

Reactions: Porkleaker

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Hell yeah... Chia's Son back where he belongs in the top-6! He's gonna score tonight - I can feel it. Probably going to lose because the Flyer's are advanced stats darling and probably kill us.

Mandog is still where he belongs - eating popcorn in the PB. Can't wait until Larsson gets healthy so we can waive Mandog's ass.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
I am not optimistic about that second line.

RNH and two guys who don't really bring anything outside standing still and scoring.

Hopefully RNH is up to carrying the puck 99% of the time or they're going to get murdered.

Reactions: Mez

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Oilers 3, Flyers 2 in OOOOOOOOOVVVERRRRRRTIIIIIIIMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!

Goal from our bottom 6. PP goal 9 from James The Real Steal Neal. OT goal Drai from McDavid and Klef. Koskinen makes another glove save.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
There's the GDT theme

We had 5 good games then a disappointment

Time to turn it back around

giphy.gif

I've never actually done a GDT but a Fallout themed one would be a blast, S.P.E.C.I.A.L fit that in somehow along with Deathclaws and how the entire Flames team has become irradiated by Lucic, Talbot and Reider and are just ghouls. Everytime Johnny gets touched he shakes his hand and it just falls off. Automatic triple minor against Kassian! :)

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
I've never actually done a GDT but a Fallout themed one would be a blast, S.P.E.C.I.A.L fit that in somehow along with Deathclaws and how the entire Flames team has become irradiated by Lucic, Talbot and Reider and are just ghouls. Everytime Johnny gets touched he shakes his hand and it just falls off. Automatic triple minor against Kassian! :)
84wVJLk.gif

That's a good idea

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
I am not optimistic about that second line.

RNH and two guys who don't really bring anything outside standing still and scoring.

Hopefully RNH is up to carrying the puck 99% of the time or they're going to get murdered.

RNH is back to thinking about nothing but defense. Its a shame we can't afford to play him on wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad