GDT: Philly @ Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Pulks is on the 4th line to get his legs back, he has been sidelined for a month and a half. He can't play top 6 plus PP, they are want him in a spot where he can play pp and not be dogged from trying to jump back into the lineup and high minutes.

Very true.

Blashill almost always changes a winning line up. I don't think that's it.

I bet you can't even give one example of this.

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
All you can really do is hope they show up and get >20 SOG

Blash said they were "sluggish" in practice yesterday. Probably from just coming home from a long road trip. Flyers played yesterday though, so no excuses why they shouldn't have some "jump"

I am predicting Nyquist is going to heat up and get out of the funk he was in. Thought he looked better in the last game than he has in a while.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Blash said they were "sluggish" in practice yesterday. Probably from just coming home from a long road trip. Flyers played yesterday though, so no excuses why they shouldn't have some "jump"

I am predicting Nyquist is going to heat up and get out of the funk he was in. Thought he looked better in the last game than he has in a while.

I don't think the back to back will be much of a factor. they played in the afternoon yesterday so they will have hd at least 24 hours off.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation

I would hate to see what this team looks like when Blash considers them "sluggish" compared to what they typically look like

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago

I thought he was their most consistent player (aside from maybe Mrazek) from start to finish in that game.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Ugh why do we keep putting out those d pairings. Green is somehow a 3rd pairing Dfenceman? Ericsson back with a bad playing Kronwall Kronwall? D is a disaster now. Marchys 2nd scratch. Blash is no diff. than Babs when it comes to this. Put Pulks on the 3rd line and switch Helm and Larkin. Guess Mrazek is gonna be hung out to dry again.:(

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Ugh why do we keep putting out those d pairings. Green is somehow a 3rd pairing Dfenceman? Ericsson back with a bad playing Kronwall Kronwall? D is a disaster now. Marchys 2nd scratch. Blash is no diff. than Babs when it comes to this. Put Pulks on the 3rd line and switch Helm and Larkin. Guess Mrazek is gonna be hung out to dry again.:(

Seniority trumps common sense.

Better win tonight. Looks like Tampa is beginning to remember they are a good hockey team.

Bob Probert Owns You

Sep 25, 2007
MI
Smith and Abdelkader are quickly becoming my least favorite Wings.

Smith -- turnover machine, questionable defense, always out of position/causes a lot of off-man rushes (the wrong way)

Abdelkader -- is a worse passer than Homer... seriously, he can't make a tape to tape pass to save his life, and heaven forbid if he has to try a saucer pass

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Smith with a hat trick, Glendening with a backhand goal, and Ericsson assisting on all 4.

Wings lose 5-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad