GDT: Philly @ Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I feel like the Flyers' record at the Joe has been pretty awful the past couple decades. I think the Red Wings win 5-1.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
Maybe it is just because I have noticed it more this year than years previous but when we have 3 or more days off the team usually comes out very slow the next game. Hope they start on time today (I guess technically). We need points. Tampa looks to be healthy and performing to expectation this year now.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Apparently same D as last game.

Something odd is up. Marchenko was playing too well and it isn't like Smith or E is lighting the world on fire for him to sit two games in a row.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi

Something odd is up. Marchenko was playing too well and it isn't like Smith or E is lighting the world on fire for him to sit two games in a row.

If it was told to AM that they need KFQ and Big Rig back in game shape it isn't a big deal. KFQ is our best asset to get rid of at the deadline and to be rid off him for a pick(s) we need him to get back to game shape. Big Rig needs to also get back into game shape as well. Though the one thing I don't really understand is why AM wasn't sent back down to play in games. He really shouldn't be wasted just sitting especially since he hasn't to my knowledge hit the waiver wire game threshold.

lidstromiscool

May 5, 2007

A lot of coaches are hesitant to change a lineup after a win. Could just be that

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
If mrazek has a good game like .940 maybe higher he has the highest save percentage in the league. With having more games played Think the nhl would still count neuvirth or something though but he has like 10-15 maybe more games less played

Unless holtby plays tomorrow and plays good. Though I don't think he will. He played bad tonight and it's a back to back

skate skate skate

Apr 6, 2014
Europe

I kinda like those lines. Four scoring lines. But think the fourth line will get very limited minutes.
Wonder why AM not even skating? Send down? Or hurt?

Actual Thought*

I kinda like those lines. Four scoring lines. But think the fourth line will get very limited minutes.
Wonder why AM not even skating? Send down? Or hurt?

That 4th line is brutal. I would assume if Marchy isn't skating he is nursing some bumps and bruises. He is willing to take a hit to make a play and he often gets pasted. Given his injury record I am surprised he has been healthy this long.

The Geelee

Jul 27, 2013
Still don't understand why Helm is a staple on Datsyuk's line. Dude has 3 goals in 40 games this season, he doesn't belong in the top 6.

Actual Thought*

Pulky and Jurco on the 4th line is a disgrace. This team dearly misses a shoot-first player like Pulky imo

Jurco on the ice is a disgrace. Pulks will bring nothing to a 4th line. Glenda is properly placed.
I predict we get smoked this game and give up 2 power play goals. Or we win in flukey manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad