Recalled/Assigned: Philip Danault (Sharp to LTIR)

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
The end of Morin?

This is what I was thinking as well. Certainly seems that way.

edit: I forgot about Shaw's injury. Guess I don't know how severe that is. Don't know exactly what this move is from, but we'll find out soon enough.

Last edited:

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Haven't seen this from the beat guys yet but Zawaski tends to know what hes talking about

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
And if Shaw is out an extended period of time that is going to suck. What is it with the injuries going around Chicago teams lately?

The way he's been playing, would Shaw being out a little while really be that big of a deal? And gives a younger kid a shot as well.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
I really hope Shaw doesn't have the mumps or whatever. He would for sure be patient 0 for the Hawks if I had to bet ::):

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
I really hope Shaw doesn't have the mumps or whatever. He would for sure be patient 0 for the Hawks if I had to bet ::):

I have been waiting for Shaw to come down with them ever since that St. Louis game that half the Blues were contagious and still played anyway and Jackman was holding him down for like 15 seconds in that first minute of the game.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Hope Danault gets a nice chance. Been looking forward to seeing him up here for a while now.

Also, I'm going to let my Rooster Teeth fandom shine through and call the kid Dan the Man.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad