Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Seems like Le Toux is a good player a lot of teams are willing to get rid of

Krishna

Jun 15, 2010
New Jersey
Didn't see this posted in here

Joshua Mayers ‏@joshuamayers
Sounders FC has traded defender Jeff Parke to Philadelphia for allocation money and a 2013 first-round supplemental draft pick

slitz

Feb 28, 2004
I'm thrilled! I can root for the team again! :handclap:

terrible

they better have something else up their sleeve. addin letoux and parke is not enough.

rumor is valdes wants 6 month loan to sante fe. maybe thats why they got parke

slitz

Feb 28, 2004
the draft pick fernandez looked good. pretty goal and just a big talented kid

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Jack McInerney makes the US Gold Cup team

http://www.mlssoccer.com/goldcup/ne...-landon-donovan-reportedly-called-usmnt-squad

Update: According to Wahl, 20-year-old Philadelphia Union striker Jack McInerney has also been included in the Gold Cup squad:.

http://www.brotherlygame.com/2013/6...ney-united-states-mens-national-team-gold-cup
Jack McInerney will get his chance with the senior national team.

United States Men's National Team head coach Jurgen Klinsmann selected McInerney to join the country's Gold Cup squad, according to a tweet by Grant Wahl, of Sports Illustrated. The USMNT will play Belize, Cuba and Costa Rica in group play, between July 9-16.

Last edited:

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
The video quality in this game at real salt lake is horrendous. I switched to the standard definition just to see if there was any difference, and im pretty sure this is being recorded by a potato. Almost unbareable, if i was forced to watch in sd i wouldnt watch it.

Will be interesting to see how we do without jack mcinerney +for against a top team like rsl.

slitz

Feb 28, 2004
hate to complain when they are getting positive results,but they are throwing points down the toilet. hope this doesnt burn them come october

flyersguy33*

Yesterday the Union traded Jeff Parke and the 6th allocation spot to DC United for Ethan White and first allocation spot.

With that spot Union are trying to get Maurice Edu. Reports are they offered him 1.2 million but the MLS is balking at the price

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Yesterday the Union traded Jeff Parke and the 6th allocation spot to DC United for Ethan White and first allocation spot.

With that spot Union are trying to get Maurice Edu. Reports are they offered him 1.2 million but the MLS is balking at the price

I REALLY liked Parke also. He was so solid for us in the middle. MLS better take that back honestly...

Pablo Sanchez

The Secret Weapon
Oct 17, 2011
Nj
Parke stunk. I'm surprised so many people liked him.

I thought he was ok. He was one of our most solid defenders this year. I will be pissed if the mls let the edu transfer go through.

Would he be an immediate upgrade for our midfield? Absolutely

Is he worth 1.2 mil? No way in hell. Highest they should go is 750k imo

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Parke stunk. I'm surprised so many people liked him.

Eh disagreed. Watched every Union game also. I thought he was one of our better defenders. Now we have a young unknown and a DM as our center backs. Luckily we have the #2 and #6 picks in the draft. Some good defenders available. Birnbaum is the guy I take at #2. Most seem to think he is the most MLS ready. Right now we need a starting CB...probably even two. I like how Okugo has played but would like a more natural CB.

I like Edu. Carroll is starting to slow down abit. I do think he can be one of the better CDM in the league.

Also Union signed Cristian "Chaco" Maidana. Up in the air move. Looks to have some really good skill in the middle but has sat quite a few games in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad