Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes

They cut out the part where Kruk and McCarthy were talking about Ben having a normal sized head — “proportional” was their choice of word.

200w.gif

That caliber lie might be a bridge too far even for the Flyers NBCSP crew.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
@trostol useless fantasy update for the week...I lost last week by 3 points because I picked up a pitcher on Sunday who proceeded to get me -9 points....should be 4-1, but I am 3-2. I had Yelich and Bellinger come off the IL this week, so I'm back to 7 players on the IL. This week, I am currently winning my matchup 140-10; I had 4 pitchers go last night and they all went at least 7+ innings. Also, I now have the highest point total in the entire league....all of this with a third of my team on the IL

Reactions: SnS and trostol

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Man, luckily Bassitt has a high pitch count. They're lost out there. Try to get the next guy lol

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
@trostol useless fantasy update for the week...I lost last week by 3 points because I picked up a pitcher on Sunday who proceeded to get me -9 points....should be 4-1, but I am 3-2. I had Yelich and Bellinger come off the IL this week, so I'm back to 7 players on the IL. This week, I am currently winning my matchup 140-10; I had 4 pitchers go last night and they all went at least 7+ innings. Also, I now have the highest point total in the entire league....all of this with a third of my team on the IL
Lol I pulled out the win vs rhe robot team lol

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Reading!?! That would be the Jackson Holliday path. Maybe Lakewood after the allstar break.
I mean the Holliday path is to just send him to the majors tomorrow lol. High A works too, I'm not picky. Hardly anything left to prove in low A with a couple more weeks of hitting like this

Reactions: BiggE

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I mean the Holliday path is to just send him to the majors tomorrow lol. High A works too, I'm not picky. Hardly anything left to prove in low A with a couple more weeks of hitting like this
I’m a believer in letting guys dominate at a level for a fair amount of time before promoting. Especially for hitters in their first pro season. Let them enjoy pro success for a bit. The struggles are ahead.

Pitchers are different. I would push them as much as they can handle.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
I’m a believer in letting guys dominate at a level for a fair amount of time before promoting. Especially for hitters in their first pro season. Let them enjoy pro success for a bit. The struggles are ahead.

Pitchers are different. I would push them as much as they can handle.
I stand corrected. I do agree though, I like letting the good times roll for hitters too, but I thought he was a college player where AA is typically the initial developmental spot for those bats since they're less raw. But he's a high schooler, so high A is definitely the right next step. Thought he was a college kid

Reactions: FLYguy3911

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad