Other Sports: Philadelphia Phillies: The Road To .500 (2024 Edition)

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Initially, a spokesman for Ohtani told ESPN the slugger had transferred the funds to cover Mizuhara's gambling debt. The spokesman presented Mizuhara to ESPN for a 90-minute interview Tuesday night, during which Mizuhara laid out his account in great detail. However, as ESPN prepared to publish the story Wednesday, the spokesman disavowed Mizuhara's account and said Ohtani's lawyers would issue a statement. - ESPN

giphy.gif

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
No clue what thread to put this in, maybe at some point it gets its own

Looks absolutely horrible if we're being honest

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Did you just make up a quote and include me?

I don't play fantasy baseball bb.
I would never…

Since when? And why not? Its the best fantasy sport
(I vaguely remembered us discussing fantasy baseball prospects, and so I could’ve and as it now seems likely did make an assumption that you cared for fantasy baseball purposes but maybe it was just the hot young guys)

Edit: the pop up that comes up right where the post reply button sits is way cool. So cool. The coolest

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I would never…

Since when? And why not? Its the best fantasy sport
(I vaguely remembered us discussing fantasy baseball prospects, and so I could’ve and as it now seems likely did make an assumption that you cared for fantasy baseball purposes but maybe it was just the hot young guys)

Edit: the pop up that comes up right where the post reply button sits is way cool. So cool. The coolest
I hate keeping up with fantasy sports. Love the draft though. I'm a prospect nerd from time-to-time.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
I really hope this fails for the fifth time.
Why it seems like a pretty cool idea? The only issue is it will probably just be a bunch of generic overpriced stuff. If they do cool shit there it will be nice. If it is a Buffalo Wild Wings and a bunch of places to get $14 beers it will not be cool. Parking obviously is the biggest issue but I usually take the train in so that doesn't bother me haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad