OT: Philadelphia Phillies: Pronunciation Class With Bryce Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Buddy, Eloy tore his arm off the day after I drafted him, Beiber is on that team, and I traded for Byron Buxton who played a game, homered, then got hurt, came back 7 weeks later, homered, then the next game broke his hand.
I had Eloy as one of my keepers...he got hurt a couple days before the draft so I was able to drop him. I guess he's going to be coming back sometime soon as someone picked him up yesterday

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
FB_IMG_1624467022203.jpg

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Saw Harper was back and playing well so turned on today's game. Pretty awesome you can put the WIP audio over the video feed on MLB.tv. Need that feature for Eagles games.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
The NFL has it?
Idk if it is an official NFL thing but the radio broadcast is synced up to the TV broadcast. IDK if it is like an option if you are streaming the game or what have you, but if you get 94.1 and turn the game on you can mute the game and turn the radio on and the radio broadcast will be in sync with the TV. It used to be like that anyway, I don't get the Philly TV stations anymore (I do get the radio stations though) but I am in that weird part of NJ where my TV stations are NY.

Reactions: BestPlayerAvailable

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Idk if it is an official NFL thing but the radio broadcast is synced up to the TV broadcast. IDK if it is like an option if you are streaming the game or what have you, but if you get 94.1 and turn the game on you can mute the game and turn the radio on and the radio broadcast will be in sync with the TV. It used to be like that anyway, I don't get the Philly TV stations anymore (I do get the radio stations though) but I am in that weird part of NJ where my TV stations are NY.
My dad used to do that but the radio was ahead of the TV feed. He didn't mind it being out of sync, was worth it to listen to Merrill

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
My dad used to do that but the radio was ahead of the TV feed. He didn't mind it being out of sync, was worth it to listen to Merrill
I think it has to do with Comcast cable and HD radio otherwise it may not sync. Maybe someone that has those two things can chime in but I remember they would advertise for it on 94.1 to get listeners.

Reactions: BestPlayerAvailable
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad