Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Lmao.. amazing

GnaIcL.gif

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Big time crackdown by the umps. I have all the faith in the world, just like how the NBA is going to call offensive players for drawing contact lol

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Honestly, I loved every bit of that. I turned it off before this but I wish I had seen it live! haha

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Marcus Stroman - Stats - Pitching | FanGraphs Baseball

xERA, FIP, xFIP

He's overperforming, but still pretty solid underlyings. He doesn't strike out a ton of guys (still solid rate), but he doesn't walk guys and gets a lot of groundballs with his sinker.
Thanks, I ended up finding FIP and xFIP. Baseball stats are a whole different animal than hockey.

Pulled the trigger on a trade then he immediately got hurt, not sure what the protocol for this is...

Reactions: FLYguy3911

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
I’m so glad I flipped on Wander Franco’s debut instead of whatever this Phillies game is. This kid is completely absurd.
I havent watched a full baseball game in 2+ years. The gameplay itself is boring to me now.

But the young superstars (Ohtani, Guerrero Jr., Tatis, Acuna, now Franco) they have are the most entertaining of any of the major sports.

Reactions: BestPlayerAvailable

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Thanks, I ended up finding FIP and xFIP. Baseball stats are a whole different animal than hockey.

Pulled the trigger on a trade then he immediately got hurt, not sure what the protocol for this is...
Buddy, Eloy tore his arm off the day after I drafted him, Beiber is on that team, and I traded for Byron Buxton who played a game, homered, then got hurt, came back 7 weeks later, homered, then the next game broke his hand.

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Buddy, Eloy tore his arm off the day after I drafted him, Beiber is on that team, and I traded for Byron Buxton who played a game, homered, then got hurt, came back 7 weeks later, homered, then the next game broke his hand.
Yeah I can't complain. My friend and I split our team and we're battling for first right now with one other guy in a roto league.

Have a pretty good team but need to move some pitchers since our league has an innings limit that we are approaching quickly. In good spots in the pitching counting stats so need quality over quanitity.

Just moved Pablo Lopez + some scraps for Realmuto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad