GDT: Philadelphia Flyers vs. Montreal Canadiens 2/19/16 7:30 PM EST SN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

lou4gehrig

Bedard 2023
Aug 2, 2005
Hey guys, I'm playing this game, and I have to predict PK Subban's ice time, anyone wanna help? :)

24503358023_178a1dbec5.jpg

Does that mean making physical contact with the ice? Let's say he strides and both feet are off the ground?

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
Please, for the love of God,

If you're going to the game, start a FireTherrien chant and cheer as loud as possible for Subban.

Embarass as much as possible that clown behind the bench. At least, he'll have a reason to deploy his horrible bench management by being distracted by the crowd.

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
A few wishes for tonight's game :

1 - PK is given a standing ovation when introduced to start the game.
2 - Fans cheer like crazy every time he touches the puck.
3 - PK makes a ultra safe ultra conservative play every time he touches the puck. Off the glass chips, Josh Gorges type dump ins, no regroups, quick quick shifts, never take the risk of getting your shot blocked so back in the corner just in case, D to Ds only if there's zero chance of risk, contain but don't hit... be a MT type defenseman.
4 - The Habs lose 5-0.
5 - Reporters second guess MT during the post game press conference.

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
Please, for the love of God,

If you're going to the game, start a FireTherrien chant and cheer as loud as possible for Subban.

Embarass as much as possible that clown behind the bench. At least, he'll have a reason to deploy his horrible bench management by being distracted by the crowd.

chanting "PK, PK, PK..." for no reason would be cool

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
A few wishes for tonight's game :

1 - PK is given a standing ovation when introduced to start the game.
2 - Fans cheer like crazy every time he touches the puck.
3 - PK makes a ultra safe ultra conservative play every time he touches the puck. Off the glass chips, Josh Gorges type dump ins, no regroups, quick quick shifts, never take the risk of getting your shot blocked so back in the corner just in case, D to Ds only if there's zero chance of risk, contain but don't hit... be a MT type defenseman.
4 - The Habs lose 5-0.
5 - Reporters second guess MT during the post game press conference.

Would rather lose with the a Subban hattrick just to rub it in Therrien's face. "Who you gonna blame now, chump?"

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Galchenyuk still not playing centre?

He waited for an excuse to put him back to the wing.
Just like he waited for a loss to bench Semin.
Just like he waited for a chance to put DD back with Max.

Therrien's agenda is always the same, sometimes he's forced to do something, but once he has an excuse, he goes back to this same old uselessness.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Therrien's agenda is always the same, sometimes he's forced to do something, but once he has an excuse, he goes back to this same old uselessness.

I have never seen someone dismantle success like he can.
To make matters worse the pieces never go back together again.
Midas turned everthing he touched to gold.
Therrien turns everything he touches to ****. :pullhair:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax

Like how last year Galchenyuk "asked to be moved back to center". First of all of he did ask then why disclose that information and secondly if he was having doubts on playing center it's on the coach to get him through it and help him adapt. It's clear that Therrien can't develop players and when the head coach can't do that then why hire him? What separates good coaches from bad are their ability to adapt and teach their players. You look at any successful head coach and you'll see that for the most part are excellent teachers and instructors , Therrien is simply not and has never been known as one.

shawdowmaker

Dec 20, 2011
Montreal
A lot of high profile players don t want to play in Montreal. Its a negative media circus. This team has way too many reporters covering it. In order to move forward the organization will have to find a better way to protect its players. Maybe have a full time publics relation guy. Someone to put out fires. The negative press only hurts the team and it's capacity to sign high profile players imo. The team is basically out of the playoffs... Let them tank! Price is not even there so what the issue? The organization needs help based on what I m seeing in St Johns. I don't get it? let them tank and pick up a high profile player.

shawdowmaker

Dec 20, 2011
Montreal
Habs have a bunch of role players... These guys are fighting for jobs next year! Do you really think PK is going to play like Lessio every game this year going forward? Its like writing a term paper knowing you already failed.

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
If Gudas goes after someone tonight will there be a team reaction?

I would hope so because the league's not willing to take care of it.

GREMLIN

Tanking enthusiast
Sep 19, 2013
If Gudas goes after someone tonight will there be a team reaction?

I would hope so because the league's not willing to take care of it.

I heard Patch offered him a 100K reward to take out PK's head or knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad