GDT: Philadelphia Flyers vs. Montreal Canadiens 2/19/16 7:30 PM EST SN, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I'll be seeing Deadpool instead of watching this.

I hope Subban has the game of his life, and gets benched when someone else makes a mistake. **** Therrien. Piece of **** bully.

psychonaut

Sep 4, 2003
To bad I was not at the game would love to cheer for PK. I think some in the french media are turning. But for the love of god please do not trade PK.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
At least in 2012 I had a new girlfriend.. (we're still togheter, working on 5th year)

And yeah, to those going, cheer for PK a plenty!

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
I'll be seeing Deadpool instead of watching this.

I hope Subban has the game of his life, and gets benched when someone else makes a mistake. **** Therrien. Piece of **** bully.

I'm hoping for a collective collapse. Subban has a bad game and gets benched in the middle of the 2nd. Team loses by 5-6 goals. MY pop corn is ready :popcorn:

BlackStar

Aug 12, 2010
I haven't been this excited for a Habs game in a long time. Only because I'm unrealistically dreaming of the fans cheering for Subban and chanting: "fire Therrien". I want Subban to shine...in a loss. I can't believe I'm at the point where I want the team to lose, even if it's to get Therrien fired ASAP and increasing our chances at a good pick.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
That would be so great. A standing ovation the first time he touches the puck XD

I expect the fans to be verry vocals tonight.. Things might happend and the players know it verry well, might get hugly.. Since we won't make the playoffs apparently, would be fun if the Habs gets blown apart by the 2nd (forgive me my hockey God 'cause I've sined) and the crowd just leaves after being mad, again, and pissed dry..

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
At least in 2012 I had a new girlfriend.. (we're still togheter, working on 5th year)

And yeah, to those going, cheer for PK a plenty!

I need a new girlfriend. That first 6 months of pure lust is a good time. Now I'm married, and it's been quite a while. The closest thing I come to lust is redtube.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
[Looks at sports news and sees Therrien the racist bovine par excellence has not been terminated yet]

b93MGBJuQKoAo.gif

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Hoping for a DD / Gilbert or Emelin or Markov for Giroux / Gostisbehere trade before the game tonight.

Asking for too much? And trade coach for coach.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
I'll be there. Gonna cheer at PK as much as i can.

french media are absolutely crazy right now. It's like everybody hated Subban and waited till yesterday to say it. How can he be the problem with this team? Ridiculous. If some players don't like his annoying attitude, just ****ing ignore it, don't let it destroy the chemistry of the entire locker room. Can he be that much of a distraction?

la25ecoupe

Sep 23, 2008
Hey guys, I'm playing this game, and I have to predict PK Subban's ice time, anyone wanna help? :)

24503358023_178a1dbec5.jpg

go_habs_go

Oct 9, 2003
Winnipeg, MB
www.canadiens.com
Everyone in attendance tonight, EVERYONE! For the love of GOD (PK), PLEASE chant or cheer profusely everytime PK touches the puck tonight. Time to send a clear message to these clowns. If they trade PK before firing Michel, they might not live to see another game..(might not even be that far from the truth actually lol)

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
I think we will win tonight and PK will be the first star.

Therrien will embrace him during his post game interview.

Watch the romance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad