Moroccan

Mar 16, 2013
HABS World
full_01.png
full_02.png

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
I'd like to believe this is the last game for Therien... But I believe Mr. Suit would like to wait a little bit and destroy the every last bit of locker room chemistry this team has first. Drive off Subban and Galchy out of town, while at it.

I've rarely watched such an incompetent bunch in a while. Going to be a good 20th+ game that I've missed and I don't feel bad the slightest bit about it. Until this organization can present me with a better product, I'm not going to spend 3 hours in a single night to watch a bunch of headless chicken struggle.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
awesome GDT! Love the basketball theme :) The Sixers are about as bad as the Canadiens.

Oct 22, 2012
Brav-FKN-vo!

Scrolling down seeing the court I thought, pfft, we pretty much are the 76ers of the NHL and then bam. Love it, great job.

Sick tats PK. So selfish.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Tank vice-commander Eller is good enough.

You mean the guy that everyone says is a third liner and scored last game his first game with patches...really? How long was DD on that line and how many goals? Ok thanks for your input this morning RDS

In related news Last night was awesome for the tank. We are all alone in 8th pick overall and a loss tonight will separate us from philly by 4 points. Very big tank game.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
You mean the guy that everyone says is a third liner and scored last game his first game with patches...really? How long was DD on that line and how many goals? Ok thanks for your input this morning RDS

In related news Last night was awesome for the tank. We are all alone in 8th pick overall and a loss tonight will separate us from philly by 4 points. Very big tank game.

You sound like a Desharnais fan after he scored in a game. :laugh:

They both suck dummy.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Not watching. This smear campaign Subban is suffering is absolutely disgusting.

I agree. The french media backing Therrien's personal agenda vs. Subban makes me sick. This is how he's treated after everything he's done for this city? So ****ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad