Say what you want, Martin is being missed tonight

We needed some good forecheck and that's what lacking tonight

Kapanen, he's making it very easy for Babs to send him down

Reactions: socko

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
No urgency? really

What’s the point in trying now? It’s pretty much over. Don’t get hurt and finish the period. I’m okay with losing 4-2. It’s a respectable score. Don’t give up 6 again.

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
People have been comparing them in similar QoC. It's just to make a spread and look, and they put up identical performances.

And still, it's ten games. You could perhaps make that argument if this goes on for a season. Perhaps.

They've never played similar QoC so I don't really know what you're referring to. Gardiner had like a 10-15 game stretch at the end of last season but that's all. Gardiner and Carrick were really sheltered for a 2nd pair last season.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Gardiner seems to just turn and fire anything at the net tonight. It is killing the momentum of the Matthews line.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
They've never played similar QoC so I don't really know what you're referring to. Gardiner had like a 10-15 game stretch at the end of last season but that's all. Gardiner and Carrick were really sheltered for a 2nd pair last season.
Here's what you do. You take minutes where they play against easy competition, and compare them against each other. You take minutes where they play against tough competition, and compare them against each other. That's a spread of their minutes by QoC.

Reactions: TheMadHatTrick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad