OT: Philadelphia Eagles: They're Going To Have To Take The Crown From Our Cold Dead Body Part Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
Yup, no longer need to worry about Carolina, so that’s good. We need to take care of our own business now.
this Sunday biggest game since January

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
couldn't think of any where else to put this..so sue me lol need a lil Advice in terms of fantasy..championship week

Brady vs Buffalo or
Rivers Vs Baltimore..

only good pick up would be Jackson vs Chargers

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
i really was getting sick of what seemed like #11 to #86 all the time.

I hope Carson figures out a way to keep Alshon involved consistently in the future. He can make a difference, and Agholor can too. It also probably wouldn't be great if the demise of oru WR's continued and free agent WR's got the yips about coming here.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
couldn't think of any where else to put this..so sue me lol need a lil Advice in terms of fantasy..championship week

Brady vs Buffalo or
Rivers Vs Baltimore..

only good pick up would be Jackson vs Chargers

My Fantasy sharks projections say play rivers but dont hold it against me if its wrong

Reactions: trostol

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Would be great to know if Gurley is going to go tomorrow.

If he doesn't play, i'm going to have an empty spot in my lineup in the Championship game since we can't make any pick ups unless players are out rest of the year aka IR.

Only other option is TJ Yeldon but he plays at 1PM so inactive player here I come!

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Eagles in midnight green today. I’m scared considering it feels like they’ve sucked while wearing green this year and I’m a little superstitious haha.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Would be great to know if Gurley is going to go tomorrow.

If he doesn't play, i'm going to have an empty spot in my lineup in the Championship game since we can't make any pick ups unless players are out rest of the year aka IR.

Only other option is TJ Yeldon but he plays at 1PM so inactive player here I come!
You can’t drop anyone in the playoffs unless they’re on IR? What an odd league you have there, man.

Oh and just in case you were thinking of changing your mind on Yeldon or something, just know he’s inactive today. Welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad