OT: Philadelphia Eagles: They're Going To Have To Take The Crown From Our Cold Dead Body Part Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Is it disrespectful to bench your QB and RB and leave the spot empty in fantasy if you already won?
Your league is weird. With your history I’d guess you’d be disqualified for an illegal lineup or something, better play it safe.

Also: thanks for NOTHING Thielen, Barkley, Gronk and A. Jones. Buncha bitches.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
FYI...I believe the Hawks have us in tiebreaker...

Head to head is out, division record is out, comes down to common opponents.

Sea has 3 wins (Min, Dal, car)...2losses vs LAR.

We are 1-4...screwed.

We have to win out of course the the vikings have to lose to one of Lions or bears (I think we are screwed...) Or the Hawks lose to KC and Ariz (not likely).

Ohh well tonight was fun.

If min goes 8-7-1 = .531 win percentage. 9-7 = .563

Last edited:

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Your league is weird. With your history I’d guess you’d be disqualified for an illegal lineup or something, better play it safe.

Also: thanks for NOTHING Thielen, Barkley, Gronk and A. Jones. Buncha *****es.

I’m playing the guy who dropped the player who “already played” years ago so... I’m feeling a little spiteful.

Reactions: Jray42

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA

We are 1-4...screwed.

We have to win out of course the the vikings have to lose to one of Lions or bears (I think we are screwed...) Or the Hawks lose to KC and Ariz (not likely).

Vikings could easily lose to Lions or Bears

Reactions: JXC

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

We are 1-4...screwed.

Bears play in Minnesota Week 17.

With the Rams losing tonight, the Bears are now 1 GB of getting a bye and off the top of my head I’m not sure the Cowboys can catch them for the #3 seed.

Next week will be very important to see if the Bears will have anything to play for against Minnesota. They should have something regardless with the Rams.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Bears play in Minnesota Week 17.

With the Rams losing tonight, the Bears are now 1 GB of getting a bye and off the top of my head I’m not sure the Cowboys can catch them for the #3 seed.

Next week will be very important to see if the Bears will have anything to play for against Minnesota. They should have something regardless with the Rams.
well the 9ers will play the Bears hard.

Really feel for niner fans...that team fights every game...

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
At least the Eagles will go down fighting.
Given the injuries this year, can't be too upset.
Though time to clear out the expensive veterans next season, they've had their last hurrah.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Bears can still get a bye. They will play hard against the Vikings week 17 unless they lose next week.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
I think it's been pretty under-reported and talked about, but Jeffrey probably needs to be a bigger part of the offense every year. The guy put up two 85-catch seasons with the Bears and his production rates have been nothing close to that here.

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
Foles just wins, I don’t know why he’s not as talented as Wentz but he just wins football games.
he's got veteran know-how, which must be acquired through experience, kinda like dad-strength
makes you wonder what the season would have been like had they shelved Carson until he was totally 100%

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
Alright, Eagles. I'll play along. Sure, why not? Let's go. Let's try to make the postseason and if they somehow do, that'll be this season's version of winning the super bowl.

If they end up playing the Rams in the WC round and win there, and if the Cowboys go one-and-done in the WC round, then that'll be like winning two super bowls.

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
it is weird and seems to be a vastly different game plan with him in there too
It makes me wonder if when Wentz is sent an Run Pass Option from the sideline he chooses the Pass too often for the team’s good.

Reactions: trostol

JXC

#ThisAintXbox #ThisAintMightyDucks #FireHakstol
Dec 28, 2005
I think it's been pretty under-reported and talked about, but Jeffrey probably needs to be a bigger part of the offense every year. The guy put up two 85-catch seasons with the Bears and his production rates have been nothing close to that here.
For a few games this year I think I saw Alshon running some lazy routes - as if he knew he wasn’t going to get targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad