OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Still Super Bowl Champs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Nah, they'll run 2 tight end sets. Dougie P already said they are working a bunch in (via radio).

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
These 2 are lucky they weren't killed

upload_2018-8-2_18-24-23.png

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
Manziel’s CFL regular season debut is going phenomenal. Two INT’s on his first three passes. :laugh:
I lived in texas during his draft year, everyone was all on the manziel train, amd i told them hed be a bust in the nfl, and they all told me i dont know football, man do i wish i was made of money, and have signs, billboards, and tv ads all over the place rubbing it in their faces

Reactions: Adtar02

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
I lived in texas during his draft year, everyone was all on the manziel train, amd i told them hed be a bust in the nfl, and they all told me i dont know football, man do i wish i was made of money, and have signs, billboards, and tv ads all over the place rubbing it in their faces
I always root for the Manziel's the Baker Mayfield's etc.
Love the guys with charisma. but you just knew it was gonna be an uphill climb for him to be anywhere close to elite in the L.
Played like Vick but with half the gears.

On another note here's 40 mins of Dawkins highlights I found. Credit to youtube user The CrunchySopa:

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
I always root for the Manziel's the Baker Mayfield's etc.
Love the guys with charisma. but you just knew it was gonna be an uphill climb for him to be anywhere close to elite in the L.
Played like Vick but with half the gears.

On another note here's 40 mins of Dawkins highlights I found. Credit to youtube user The CrunchySopa:

I couldnt root for that prick, hes one of the few players ive hoped bad shit would happen to, he is the worst kind of person there is!

But love the bdawk videos

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA

They’ve obviously moved a lot of the picks we traded them for Wentz around to create more but Corey Coleman was a big piece of that being their first rounder that same year.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
These 2 are lucky they weren't killed

View attachment 133063

It also has a Barstool logo on it, so I'm sure most of the locals were fine with them.

Honestly, I caught a Yankees/Sox games at Fenway when I was in town last May and the vitriol between the two fanbases was mostly mild. Same experience as when I used to see Pens/Flyers in Pittsburgh. I think we have a warped perception of what sports hostility is given where we're from.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Coleman has to be absolutely horrible off the field to take a 7th. I'm pleasantly surprised Dallas didn't take a flyer on him for that price. Brugler repeatedly said he was WR1 on their board.

The Draft Network is absolutely fantastic so far. I hope it works out.

the browns are so bad at drafting i told my friend that they should draft a qb at 1 and a qb at 4.

You can make a real argument any team should do that if they have the QBs rated highly enough.

You'll never get them both to sign, but the theory is sound.

Reactions: Jtown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad