OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Still Super Bowl Champs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Also, Hayes came on the morning show (Angelo's show) said he wrote a piece about Shady early on (I assume post-draft) said wrote he was a little small. Years later, Shady got a moment alone with Hayes and threatened him, called him a MF, etc. He also told another story about how after a piece more into Shady's career, Shady had him come over to his locker to speak to him and made an attempt to shame him by having Asante grab him up while, Shady was being I'm not sure-- menacing maybe? So there's that anecdote.

When he was back in high school he apparently got into a fight while on a visit at Penn State with Michael Robinson. The most common reason as to why was because he apparently was just arrogant the whole time & told Tony Hunt who was the top RB on the team at that time that he was going to take his job the next year.

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
Carson is now a married man. Talk about a who’s who from the Eagles at the wedding. I was hoping Kelce would be there and he was among many others. They are all regular guys like you and I and really down to earth. Kelce though was a hoot. I could of just sat and drank beer with him all night. Fly Eagles Fly!!!!

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
07B633CC-B1BC-409A-AE35-56B703751EE7.jpeg
Had to share this. My brother and I with Jason Kelce. What a card.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
looks like the best defensive player in the game is going to sit out the season. All this money the rams spending and not locking up Donald? Crazy

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
looks like the best defensive player in the game is going to sit out the season. All this money the rams spending and not locking up Donald? Crazy

Yep, i'm livid about how they've handled it.

Gurley, fine. Brandin Cooks, eff off.

But even if he says it, he'll be back at end of training camp at worst.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Based on early camp results, Dallas Geodert is going to be a giant pain in the ass to cover this season for oppositions.

Finding him playing time could be tough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->