OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: Does It Really Even Matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
thank you for this laugh in return jojo

Point to where that's wrong. He threw up YOLO balls and his receivers made plays. That's what Ryan Fitzpatrick is. I'll wait.

You're saving me from fixing an elderly family member's tv over the phone. I consider this a favor.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
bad team is bad...can totally see Doug is from the Andy Reid coaching tree..pass pass and pass a little more

D is really...well not good

Reactions: BiggE

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
The fumble that wouldn't have happened had his receiver caught the ****ing ball a play earlier? That fumble?

I mean its always the same story. Wentz throws one difficult would be TD that is catchable but very difficult to bring down .
would have considered challenging for PI there if I was Doug given how Rowe was all over Ertz but regardless. I expect more than one get out of jail free heave from my franchise QB.
Sure his receivers are not helping with it but overall Carson is just plain bad when we are behind late.
He certainly is no Rodgers or Brady or Wilson or Brees where you just know they will bring that team back in crunchtime if necessary.
With Carson we are basically screwed if we are trailing late. And that sucks.

That said. This game certainly is not on him.
I want to see one of Groh or Schwartz fired tonight!

Reactions: BiggE

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
The Wentz led offense did their job today. Ertz dropped 2 TDs, one of them was in the RZ and resulted in a field goal in I believe the first half.

The Schwartz led defense did their job for 10 minutes, then the cornerbacks happened.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Ryan Fitzpatrick27/393659.4313-15113.7
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
39 yolo balls. and only 1 interception? ANd lets have a frank discussion on the Pass interference on that interception.

Of course not 39, but most of the big plays were. Now you can absolutely argue that more QBs should take shots like that, but he's not making a play there where he gets a tick mark or a + or however you want to grade. He's throwing the ball up and the receivers are making plays.

I'm certainly not disputing that they played terribly or anything. But that game was on two large receivers making plays on balls and they didn't adjust or have an answer to either.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
The Wentz led offense did their job today. Ertz dropped 2 TDs, one of them was in the RZ and resulted in a field goal in I believe the first half.

The Schwartz led defense did their job for 10 minutes, then the cornerbacks happened.

There are a lot of Eagles fans that are so stupid they won’t acknowledge this.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

I'd argue the Wentz led offense did their job for ten minutes also but who am I?

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Of course not 39, but most of the big plays were. Now you can absolutely argue that more QBs should take shots like that, but he's not making a play there where he gets a tick mark or a + or however you want to grade. He's throwing the ball up and the receivers are making plays.

I'm certainly not disputing that they played terribly or anything. But that game was on two large receivers making plays on balls and they didn't adjust or have an answer to either.

"Terrible outside of the time he had Chris Godwin, Mike Evans, DeSean Jackson, and OJ Howard to throw to?

That's the book on Fitzpatrick in a nutshell. He's just going to throw stuff up there and watch what happens with the rest of us."

that is a stark contrast from this statement. Do what you have to do to justify your comments.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Oh no guys. I've been so focused on the Redskins and how they would f*** it up I didn't even think about the option that is at our feet now.

The Redskins f***ed this entire thing up by winning games actually and allowing the god damn Giants to fall into pick #2.... The god damn Giants are going to get Young.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad