OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: Does It Really Even Matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
That's stupid.

I love the idea of it for exactly those reasons, but they just haven't been good in my earballs. What I like is those KEXP sessions. One of my favorites was when the Shout Out Louds were in there. Also Japanese Breakfast, Warpaint, Superchunk. The between songs chat is usually horrible, but the music is good.
I was just watching a couple Deer Tick sessions from KEXP yesterday. Good shit. Another one that always has great sound quality are the Audiotree live sessions.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
That actually happened? Some of those tiny desk concerts are great. Not something I'd ever imagine her doing though...

Yeah, on the one hand I give her credit for doing it. On the other, I also watched it...

As it's gotten more popular, some surprising names have done them -- Adele, The Roots, Steve Martin, Mac Miller, Chance The Rapper, etc. Well maybe The Roots wasn't surprising, but obviously a huge name.

Reactions: Young Sandwich

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Hire Dakstok.

F15kkZ9.gif

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Wow the league really trying their best to rig this one. Cant have America's team getting blown the f*** out on Thanksgiving.

Reactions: Amorgus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad