OT: Philadelphia Eagles Regular Season: CB Try Outs Are Still On Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Well Kelce pretty much confirmed on the radio today that Howie was after Ramsey. Gotta think a move is made today or it won’t be until next Tuesday.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
You’d do a lot more to Chip for a lot less

The difference is Chip did things that the vast majority of the fanbase agreed with at the time and then was ripped for them like he was an idiot after. The criticism of him here in Philly will always to me reek of hypocrisy.

That has yet to happen with Howie. So i'm just sitting here patiently waiting for people to wake up and do the same with him.

I haven't talked Chip up for a while. He's struggled greatly the last few years and it saddens me greatly. He changed the landscape for Oregon football and i'll forever be grateful for that.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
The difference is Chip did things that the vast majority of the fanbase agreed with at the time and then was ripped for them like he was an idiot after. The criticism of him here in Philly will always to me reek of hypocrisy.

That has yet to happen with Howie. So i'm just sitting here patiently waiting for people to wake up and do the same with him.

I haven't talked Chip up for a while. He's struggled greatly the last few years and it saddens me greatly. He changed the landscape for Oregon football and i'll forever be grateful for that.

I'm grateful too, because if I liked a team just for their mascot, and they sucked, I would take that pretty badly.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Im headed to the Broncos/Chiefs game tomorrow night - one of our vendor rep's sons plays for the Broncos, so she was able to grab me a ticket. Supposed to be a great field to watch a game at - anyone ever been?

Many times. We drove over there for nearly every game for a few years in the 90s. It's awesome. Or it was, and I'm sure it still is.

Reactions: Starat327
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad