OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Playoffs - Eagles Still Pick Sixth, They Have A Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
There aren't? Lol. I've said that to my friends in outdoor roller hockey and we three peated at the time. Where's my podcast mention?

The Brady slobber is nauseating. f*** him. Also snickers is not my candy bar of choice. Not even in the top 2 tiers

Can you link your outdoor roller hockey reference page?

Reactions: DancingPanther

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
J9njBEQ.jpg

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
When I heard everyone say that Wentz was back after the new hire, my mind immediately went the other way. That was just such a media creation. You don't bench your franchise QB for the last 1/4 of a season and just insert him back in like nothing happened. People acted like Doug made that decision on his own.

And when you tank a game as deliberately as they did in the last week, QB has to be on the mind. Maybe they won't like the guys on the board, or can't trade up, but you at least have to give yourself a chance. Smith and Chase are great players, but you don't go out of your way to tank for them.

Now we gotta hear all of the mouthbreathers on WIP say Hurts is the guy moving forward.

Sorry, no. Just prepping. I'd take a chipped coffee mug.
:(

I have 1,000 push notifications set up right now so I was quite shocked I didn't see it on my phone.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I guess I should be clear that I don't think he's not worth a roster spot or anything. I just want out of that contract and to have QB on the table in Rd1 because you don't get many chances for a high end one.

Zierlein has Fields going 15 to New England after the Eagles pass on Fields/Lance/Chase to take Parsons while Sewell falls to Dallas. We'll have to Groundhog Day the universe if that happens.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Report: Eagles, Colts have discussed a Carson Wentz trade

Report: Eagles, Colts have discussed a Carson Wentz trade

Speaking Friday morning to Angelo Cataldi on SportsRadio 94WIP, NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo said that the Eagles have already discussed a Wentz trade with the Indianapolis Colts.

“I do know that the Eagles have had conversations with the Indianapolis Colts already. Here is the thing about the Colts, and this is why they were never strongly in the running for Matthew Stafford — these guys are really good at what they do draft-wise. They believe in themselves. So every pick that they deal away they think to themselves ‘I just dumped away a good player’, where as some GMs might say ‘Eh, you know what, I may have missed on that pick anyway.’ These guys believe they are going to hit on every single one. So what they do is, they are a little slow playing when it comes to these draft picks and trades.”

Garafolo went on to list other teams — such as the New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints and Carolina Panthers — that he believes could have interest in Wentz, guessing that a deal will get done that sends Wentz out of Philadelphia.

Also here's a tweet mocking ESP, which I always enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad