OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Playoffs - Eagles Still Pick Sixth, They Have A Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Sewell has been falling a little in some mocks I've seen, or at least in one. Can't remember whose, but it was a reputable guy like DJ or someone.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Schefter apparantely believes the Eagles are asking for a 1st + for Wentz...

Good luck with that even though Schefty thinks its more likely than not that he gets dealt...
Hope he is right...

Its on BG. Team names brought up are Indy and the Bears...

Wentz for Foles + pick would actually be really funny tbh...

Last edited:
Reactions: BestPlayerAvailable

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I don’t think the eagles trade Wentz without a first coming back. Even though he had a terrible year last year he has a track record of being a legit starter in the league. If they don’t get the package they want I believe they hold onto him or it goes into a standoff and we wait for a QB to get injured in preseason or training camp.

Reactions: Flybynite

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Schefter apparantely believes the Eagles are asking for a 1st + for Wentz...

Good luck with that even though Schefty thinks its more likely than not that he gets dealt...
Hope he is right...

Its on BG. Team names brought up are Indy and the Bears...

Wentz for Foles + pick would actually be really funny tbh...

Any Eagles fan is HIGH if they think bringing Foles back here is a good idea ever again

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Brady is a dick, but he's a dick that makes you want to run through a wall in order to win

I went from not caring, to kinda liking, to being tired of, and now respecting Tom Brady (and by extension the NE Patriots).

We live in an era of sports where THAT level of sustained success is just...unheard of. As sports fans, we've read about different types of franchise dynasties in the past, but he and that team MF did it. At some point the dislike just dissolved into a begrudging respect.

Reading something like that, again as a sports fan, kinda raises my respect level because it shows that sort of leadership mentality we tend to gravitate towards. Because he's right, the job isn't done yet.

Reactions: BestPlayerAvailable

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Anyone who isn't a Patriots fan and can still tolerate the slobber over Brady after 21 years needs to raise their standards.

I don't slobber over Brady, but I have respect for him. I don't hate him like all of America does. But I think its because he played his greatest Super Bowl ever and still lost to a backup QB.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I don't slobber over Brady, but I have respect for him. I don't hate him like all of America does. But I think its because he played his greatest Super Bowl ever and still lost to a backup QB.

I don't hate him either, but that's not what I'm talking about. I can't believe that anyone isn't completely exhausted with him. He needs to f***ing retire already.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Brady is a dick, but he's a dick that makes you want to run through a wall in order to win

I went from not caring, to kinda liking, to being tired of, and now respecting Tom Brady (and by extension the NE Patriots).

We live in an era of sports where THAT level of sustained success is just...unheard of. As sports fans, we've read about different types of franchise dynasties in the past, but he and that team MF did it. At some point the dislike just dissolved into a begrudging respect.

Reading something like that, again as a sports fan, kinda raises my respect level because it shows that sort of leadership mentality we tend to gravitate towards. Because he's right, the job isn't done yet.

Oh give me a break. Like Brady is the first athlete to ever say we're not done yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad