OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): HC Bowl - W2 Vs. LAR Onward

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Wait, someone hired Deion Sanders to coach their football team? :amazed:

He isn’t completely unqualified. He was the OC at a noteworthy Texas HS before this hire. He’s pretty entrenched into the high school football camp scene too (his sons have been recent D1 prospects over the years).

But even with that & it being a small job school wise there’s probably more qualified candidates than him. I guess the hope is he brings in a better quality of player than what they normal do given his name stature.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
He isn’t completely unqualified. He was the OC at a noteworthy Texas HS before this hire. He’s pretty entrenched into the high school football camp scene too (his sons have been recent D1 prospects over the years).

But even with that & it being a small job school wise there’s probably more qualified candidates than him. I guess the hope is he brings in a better quality of player than what they normal do given his name stature.

They don't call him Late Night. They call him Prime Time.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I honestly don’t get it. Aren’t the coaches tested and they’re around people that are tested also?

The players don’t have to wear masks on the bench.

Well they aren't doing a bubble, so anyone who can realistically wear a mask on the sideline should. It at least offers some degree of protection, even with the players not wearing one.

And of course unless they're tested right before the game (literally) and get the results back pretty instantly, the testing isn't perfect.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
I gotchu fam. TheUniverse ChipWasRight is 2-0 with the highest point total in the league. Biggest margin of victory in both weeks too.

tenor.gif

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
wait. Can you go for two commit a holding penalty on purpose and then decide to kick a shorter extra point?
no the penalty is assessed where the line is for the original tries. So it would be 10 yards longer than a normal XP.

This is why if there is a Defensive penalty a lot of teams that were going for 1 change to go for 2 as now it's a 1 yard play for 2 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig