OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): HC Bowl - W2 Vs. LAR Onward

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Report came out that Doug Pederson has reached his limit?! I don’t know what that even means and read the article and I’m still not clear what was being reported.

He's certainly been quite snippy lately with reporters

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Report came out that Doug Pederson has reached his limit?! I don’t know what that even means and read the article and I’m still not clear what was being reported.
What limit is beyond winning a Superbowl other than winning it again? Going to be a tough year now, maybe 6 wins.

Reactions: Prongo

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Those yellow throwback ABC jackets are pretty awesome.

Eiek4vNXYAYkmJu

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
I'm basically checked out of football. Had wanted to do it for a long time, but would get dragged back in by something or other. I had prophesied in 2012 that Nick Foles would lead the Eagles to the Super Bowl, and six years/multiple teams later that came true, so that was kind of the end of it for me--it wasn't gonna get any better than that.

I've watched about 12 minutes combined of the Eagles' first two games and been expectedly underwhelmed, almost rooting for their failure. Because Nick Foles is not the QB, and I don't care.
My exact thoughts. This is honestly karmic revenge for ditching Nick like a piece of trash after he saved your season 2 years in a row. I'm sorry for the people still emotionally invested in this team though. I knew they weren't winning another super bowl for a longgggg time and that's ok. I got to see one at least lol hopefully the next super bowl we win, we keep the qb for a few years after to see what happens instead of riding the unknown prospect.

Reactions: Jtown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad