OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): HC Bowl - W2 Vs. LAR Onward

Status
Not open for further replies.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
looking further at the 1st INT by Wentz, Im blaming JJAW alot IMO. A terrrrrrrible route. CB knows it's going inside. A better route and maybe there is more separation.

I'd prefer Wentz have thrown it higher and more in the middle (over the safety). If JJAW doesn't get it nobody does.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
looking further at the 1st INT by Wentz, Im blaming JJAW alot IMO. A terrrrrrrible route. CB knows it's going inside. A better route and maybe there is more separation.

I'd prefer Wentz have thrown it higher and more in the middle (over the safety). If JJAW doesn't get it nobody does.

There's no window to make that throw at all. JJAW slows up because he may die if he keeps running into a big-hitting Safety with a full head of steam.

Whatever you want to say about the route, Wentz decided to throw the damned thing when there was no prayer of completing it. As I said in the GDT, you can tell that he sees Fuller because he tries to back shoulder the throw. He saw everything and he actually threw a decent pass. This is as close to 100% on one player's decision-making as you can get.

Last edited:

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Put it this way. Your other option is cannibalism (pig on pigskin).
2-0 Cap (Provided Josh Jacobs doesn't put up like 64 pts tonight)

Charlie-Sheen-Winning-gif.gif

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
There's no window to make that throw at all. JJAW slows up because he may die if he keeps running into a big-hitting Safety with a full head of steam.

Whatever you want to say about the route, Wentz decided to throw the damned thing when there was no prayer of completing it. As I said in the GDT, you can tell that he sees Fuller because he tries to back shoulder the throw. He saw everything and he actually threw a decent pass. This is as close to 100% on one player's decision-making as you can get.

Part of me likes it because he's trying to be aggressive despite the awful situation - showing some winner mentality "going for it" and trusting his abilities.

However, most of me hates it and Carson needs to do better.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Well considering the 500 IQ of the other managers in this league.

tenor.gif

This guy is on the waiver wire. I am intrigued.

Dump the Crisco Criminal, pick up the Moustache. Easy. Burrow is who you want to play anyway, we both know that, so just do it.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Is there any statistics that show a percentage of snaps teams play in 12 personnel in? League wide.
19%

2019 Offensive Personnel Analysis

Eagles were at 75% yesterday. The offense is going to continue to look non-explosive if that trend continues. Ironically they are forced into this situation because they actually hit on a second round pick. Well two. :sarcasm:

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal

shrug. A sharp post, and not that round BS, and that's at least probably not a pick by the corner. He sells a corner route zero percent on that. A sharp post and that's a TD IMO.

Was it I'll advised to force it on first down, sure. Nobody else is open, throw it away. Half a second earlier of a throw and the safety's not there too, so you can complain he's a little late too.

Edit: it's wide open from the end zone look.

Last edited:

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Hope you guys enjoyed the game last night. This is why I'm a nervous wreck every game since Seattle loves to build a lead and then eke it out at the last f***ing minute. It's like we have our own version of the shell over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad