OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Eagles Defeat Bills 23-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
While losing to pretty much every playoff team on those schedules.
and aside from 2004, isn't that pretty much Reids tenure too?

I've seen this team play very well in this system when the QB don't make turnovers and WR catch the ball.

I'm saying I'm willing to give it another year, to improve, but our QBs....SUCK. firing CK changes that none.

Vlad*

did Sanchez seriously just overthrow someone standing right in front of him?

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
and aside from 2004, isn't that pretty much Reids tenure too?

I've seen this team play very well in this system when the QB don't make turnovers and WR catch the ball.

I'm saying I'm willing to give it another year, to improve, but our QBs....SUCK. firing CK changes that none.

We potentially get a person in here that actually knows what they're doing. I really don't see Chip seeing his way out of next year.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
The NFL is so flip floppy from year to year. Did anyone have the panthers at 10 and 0 looking pretty dominant in the NFC.

Difference between 10-6 and 6-10 is not that much really.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Need a QB, pass rusher, outside WR, two guards, and a tackle. The tackle can wait another year. Don't know where the QB will come from, Von Miller is a FA, Alshon Jeffery is a FA, guards can come through the draft/FA.

I'm not sure those guys make it to FA, buy they could be the best bet for getting this turned around even though we haven't had much success with FA signings. It all still comes down to the QB though, and signing guys without having a QB may be pointless.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
The NFL is so flip floppy from year to year. Did anyone have the panthers at 10 and 0 looking pretty dominant in the NFC.

Difference between 10-6 and 6-10 is not that much really.

I could see the Panthers being pretty good this year from last, considering the NFC South was probably considered the worst division, at least in the NFC, going into the year.

Funny thing about the Panthers - look who's running that team. Two Jim Johnson disciples. Go figure...

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
QB's at the top of the draft aren't very good. You might get better value picking up one outside of the first round especially with this team that has many other needs.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
I could see the Panthers being pretty good this year from last, considering the NFC South was probably considered the worst division, at least in the NFC, going into the year.

Funny thing about the Panthers - look who's running that team. Two Jim Johnson disciples. Go figure...
but they are pounding EVERYBODY physically.

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
but they are pounding EVERYBODY physically.

Again, two Jim Johnson disciples. That D was built to be stout as **** too. Luke Kuechly was an absolute steal at #9 in 2012.

I know Sean McDermott got his shot here, but wasn't given great personnel to work with. Carolina's defense is a model in how you build a great team.

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
Again, two Jim Johnson disciples. That D was built to be stout as **** too. Luke Kuechly was an absolute steal at #9 in 2012.

I know Sean McDermott got his shot here, but wasn't given great personnel to work with. Carolina's defense is a model in how you build a great team.
on offense too though. And newton has been very poised. I'm just saying, hands down the best team in the NFC who had that. It's not a surprise they are winning a mediocre division.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I don't think so. Only way it is imo is if Sanchez makes it one, but I think he's gonna have a good game (knowing full well that could blow up in my face).

Swing...and a miss.

I blame Vegas for still believing in this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad