OT: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Eagles Defeat Bills 23-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
I like Beckham. NFL needs more receivers who arent afraid to get physical.

Don't confuse physical and what he did today. That was as blatant as attempt to injure as you can get. Any league serious about concussions doesn't allow a spineless rat like him to continue in a game , that was pathetic on every level.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
What Beckham did today was disgusting and should have resulted in getting kicked out of the game.

99.9% of players would have been

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Throwing cheap shots & punches away from the play isn't being physical. It's called being a punk *****.

This isn't hockey where the opposing player can just start teeing off on you without facing major repercussions when you pull that crap. The league & refs have fed this guys ego to the point where he does whatever the hell wants because he makes some nice catches.

Last edited:

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
You can's seriously be justifying the things he did this game. That's disgusting

He should have been ejected for his helmet to helmet hit on Norman. The punching/slapping I have no problem with. The bigger issue here is the Giants are afraid to discipline him. He is totally out of control and that is on the coach. He licked the ball a few weeks ago after dropping it. I like him as a player. Finnegan and Norman have had their run ins over the year, so this isnt completely on him.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
He should have been ejected for his helmet to helmet hit on Norman. The punching/slapping I have no problem with. The bigger issue here is the Giants are afraid to discipline him. He is totally out of control and that is on the coach. He licked the ball a few weeks ago after dropping it. I like him as a player. Finnegan and Norman have had their run ins over the year, so this isnt completely on him.

I agree with everything you said here.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Von Miller is a free agent, right? Will he get franchised? If not I think you go after him. He's the pass rush presence you need in a 3/4 that the Eagles don't have right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad