OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Every time I see his first name I think about that city in Vietnam where that battle took place during the war. I think Coach may be the bigger disaster, though.

TenderMagnificentBat-size_restricted.gif

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Cowboys look terrible. What a surprise.

Are there actually people out there that think Le'Veon is in the wrong for holding out?

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Nothing wrong with Bell holding out. His job is to get the most money possible for himself.

Dallas has been so bad. Shocking they are only down 10.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Cowboys look terrible. What a surprise.

Are there actually people out there that think Le'Veon is in the wrong for holding out?

In general no, I think 99% of the time he would be in the right. Based on some of the reports though about how he told his teammates he'd be back and didn't respond to their calls/texts, he's in the wrong.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
In general no, I think 99% of the time he would be in the right. Based on some of the reports though about how he told his teammates he'd be back and didn't respond to their calls/texts, he's in the wrong.

i don't see any of his teammates restructuring their contract to get him signed. Leveon is doing the only thing he has leverage to do. simple as that.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
The Cowboys have a stud RB in Elliott but Dak insists on trying to do it all himself.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
My game in fantasy might come down to the wire, and CBS still hasn't given me my point for the Chiefs Interception from 3 hours ago. Ahem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad