OT: Philadelphia Eagles: Defending The Crown: 2018 Season Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
The Giants are terrible, but this team is in trouble. 8-8 could win the division though.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
They can still win the division. Have to hope the offense woke up there and will be good to go moving forward. Need to get some healthy bodies at rb.

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
glad i intentionally did not watch the game and did other things.

I may watch Thursday because I bill workable hours that night.

But, im not watching sunday when it interferes with other things im working on.

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
things sure are alot different when you're an underdog, than when you're expected to win. this team is not handling the success they had last year very well. mills needs to keep his overblown opinions of himself to himself, until he can play better.

magnumpi

Apr 22, 2018
They can still win the division. Have to hope the offense woke up there and will be good to go moving forward. Need to get some healthy bodies at rb.

Personally, I believe people overvalue the RB position.
If you have a great QB and a good OL along with good TE's its not a big deal to have running backs that are special.

The defense is trash.

I didn't watch the game.... well a bit of the 4th quarter. I stopped after they punted.
But, I followed it enough to know they allowed the vikings to go from their own 10 yd line to FG position in the last couple minutes. And the defense blew the game last week.
Say what you want about the offense but the defense lost the last 2 games, based on the above paragraph.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
an ugly game..still think Doug outwits himself some times

plus of this week in the NFL..my Bucs didn't lose

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
Personally, I believe people overvalue the RB position.
If you have a great QB and a good OL along with good TE's its not a big deal to have running backs that are special.

I'm not saying to go get Bell. I'm saying they need someone to physically play the position. Right now they have their 4th string back and 60% of Jay Ajayi.

magnumpi

Apr 22, 2018
i hate sports/life

So did I but then I developed other interests.

Its not worth caring. Its all bread and circus anyway, decide to distract the masses.

Its an addiction for me but its no longer my life. I honestly felt indifferent about the loss today and the Flyers loss. My commentary is more of a sign of lingering addiction.

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
i am beyond pissed at the refs...as usual. absolute BULL**** call on bennett was huge...

but honestly feel this team is just getting it together. were going to be in this yet...

our receivers are money. carson is the real deal obviously. our defense is coming around

BUT as is always true our offense is only going to be as effective as our o-line and carsen

was getting bounced and pressured all ****ing game...vaitai was brutal as a replacement.

IF we shore that stuff up we are going to have a serious shot at getting to the playoffs.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
i am beyond pissed at the refs...as usual. absolute BULL**** call on bennett was huge...

but honestly feel this team is just getting it together. were going to be in this yet...

our receivers are money. carson is the real deal obviously. our defense is coming around

BUT as is always true our offense is only going to be as effective as our o-line and carsen

was getting bounced and pressured all ****ing game...vaitai was brutal as a replacement.

IF we shore that stuff up we are going to have a serious shot at getting to the playoffs.

To be honest, I don't entirely blame the refs - Reffing is hard enough as it is, but when you add the inane rulebook and some of the new penalties/rules, it doesn't put them in a position to succeed.

Yes, I'd like to see them do better, but adjusting the rules would help them out greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad