OT: Philadelphia Eagles: 2019 Free Agency Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
LMAO at someone complaining about the Howard trade. It's an absolute slam dunk. They gave up next to nothing for a younger better version of Legarrette Blount and we all saw what he meant to the offense two years ago. Also, his cap hit is only 2.5 million, and by trading for him it doesn't effect comp picks. This is a guy who is 3rd in the entire NFL in rushing yards since he entered the league three years ago. He also has 25 TD's in those three seasons. Huge upgrade and there is literally nothing to not like about this.

And if he walks next year, he'll land them another comp pick, which will probably be as good as the pick they gave to obtain him.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Lasts longer in weeks:

AAF +130
XFL - 115

Imagine cashing out ~400 MM in stock to fund a relaunch after turning down 50 MM for the rights to a poisoned brand.

Oh man, that crazy app rumor is going to turn out to be true, isn't it?

The NFL doesn’t need a minor league system. They’re fine with the top NCAA schools shelling out a boatload of their own money to help develop potential prospects for them.

The NFL doesn’t need a league for guys of Hackenberg’s & Manziel’s ilk to hammer home the point some more that they can’t play in the NFL.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
The NFL doesn’t need a minor league system. They’re fine with the top NCAA schools shelling out a boatload of their own money to help develop potential prospects for them.

The NFL doesn’t need a league for guys of Hackenberg’s & Manziel’s ilk to hammer home the point some more that they can’t play in the NFL.

Oh for sure. To take it a step further, going public with that demand made zero sense if that was his goal.

This is the app rumor I was talking about. It's been around for months. I heard it and I'm absolutely nobody who just happened to previously work in the industry, but Breer wouldn't put it out there without some kind of legit source.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Oh for sure. To take it a step further, going public with that demand made zero sense if that was his goal.

This is the app rumor I was talking about. It's been around for months. I heard it and I'm absolutely nobody who just happened to previously work in the industry, but Breer wouldn't put it out there without some kind of legit source.

Yeah I guess maybe it was a Hail Mary attempt to publicly save face?

There’s still morons out there that think these leagues can compete with the current NCAA/NFL set up. The XFL has a larger wallet than the AAF & they’re going to fail in the long run again too.

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
i like this spring game coverage they have Herbstreit and galloway on the field with the coach calling the game as oppose to the both.

espn 2 clemson spring game.

Love this number 8 WR for Clemson 6'4 who is fast and can jump and get a ball. He also can block

Reactions: gertbfrobe16

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018
i like this spring game coverage they have Herbstreit and galloway on the field with the coach calling the game as oppose to the both.

espn 2 clemson spring game.

Love this number 8 WR for Clemson 6'4 who is fast and can jump and get a ball. He also can block
ohio state spies

Reactions: PHILOUDELPHIA

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
This Jalen Mills thing might be good. Might just be the excuse the team needs to move on from him, and he does it in a way that endears himself to Philly fans for one last time.

Rather go out through a good last impression, rather than getting burned on deep balls over and over again next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad