OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Taking Our Talents To The Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
boston. Not only did they get a steal, but it was a position of need. Just fell into their laps

Williams is good, don’t get me wrong, but Bilas saying his weakness is that he’s not a very good offensive player reminds me of the best piece of DX content ever:

DNkQCNKVQAA9DXU

No nuance required. Just defense. All of it. You name it, it’s a weakness.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
OK, time to be a jerk.

If they keep Smith and Shamet, Fultz/Covington/MIA 2021 for Leonard?

i mean that is a hell of a package, i prefer not to part with covington, but might need to do it for cap purposes. You do that trade, how does lebron say no.

Simmons, lebron, kawhi, embiid covington. That is unarubaly the best defensive team in the nba. ANd has the abiity to go toe to toe with the warriors.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Williams is good, don’t get me wrong, but Bilas saying his weakness is that he’s not a very good offensive player reminds me of the best piece of DX content ever:

DNkQCNKVQAA9DXU

No nuance required. Just defense. All of it. You name it, it’s a weakness.

I like many was lulled by that hyponic post up game. No doubt i am a child of 80s bball. Barkley, malone Mchale. watching those guys go to work in the post was just so fun. Defenseses were utterly helpless and it was basically a foul or layup, a foul or dunk a foul or open jump shot. Okafor had the best post up game since duncan , but also added a dribbling component Duncan never had.

I played bball my whole life, and the only requirement to play great defense is effort. That is it. Okafor , carmelo, harden. THese guys were the offensive studs their whole careers growing up and never had to play d once. No coach could tell them what to do , and voila that is what you get. That is why lebron is so special. He will get you a trible double then guarde KD all game.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Wanted to trade back from 10 pick up Zhaire and Lonnie then profit. Got half my wish so solid night all told.
Spurs always crush my dreams.

I'll be really interested to see how the Villanova darling duo does in the NBA.
Feel like they got overrated slightly in this market because of who they played for.

Reactions: Jtown

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
ROFL. NBCSports posted the presser with Bridges on Facebook and the amount of butthurt comments about him being traded is hilarious. They're more butthurt than Jtown was when we drafted him

Apparently butt hurt is an inappropriate word

Reactions: Striiker

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
brett brown said bridges was 1a at 10 and smith was 1b. when he was still there at 16 phoenix called and offered the 2021 unprotected first and they couldn't turn it down. brown said that pick could be a game changer to land an elite player.

The Madrigal

Apr 26, 2016
In a simulation
More
Brett Brown says that Bridges and Smith were 1A and 1B on the Sixers draft board. He also said they weren't looking to trade Bridges until Phoenix offered Smith and the unprotected 2021 pick. "That pick might be the thing that links a possible trade," Brown said.

Reactions: Jtown
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad