OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Onseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Definitely a stretch from hell coming up. I’d be happy if they can win one of these next three games. Pistons on Sat should be tough too.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Dario is best as a starter...pretty clear. He has been trying to find his niche all season. Those saying he should be traded are too reactive. He is a versatile, hardhat...glue type player. You need those kind of role players like that on your team especially come playoff time. Did I say playoffs? Wow. Times have changed ...

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Call me an asshole, but I'm sick of this Jah thing. I'm tired of the martyr "I did everything they asked me to do"

I'm pretty sure the main thing was, be a good player, play defense, try to rebound, pass the ball every now and then. He doesn't do any of those. Bottom line is this team doesn't need you and if you were that good, you'd be the first C off the bench, but it's clear you are a detriment to the team. Don't cry me a river.

Reactions: Embiid

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Did you not watch okafor's rookie year. That dude was all we had that prevented us from having the worst record in the NBA. If Okafor was not a stud we were gonna lose. I hope he gets traded to soem team that will use him. He still has potential.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Did you not watch okafor's rookie year. That dude was all we had that prevented us from having the worst record in the NBA. If Okafor was not a stud we were gonna lose. I hope he gets traded to soem team that will use him. He still has potential.

Okafor's game is anathema to pace and space. He is a black hole on offense and a matador on D. He is servicable but not on this team and very few in the NBA. I hope they find him a home soon bc it is embarrassing seeing him glued to the bench anymore....

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
The team was worse with him on the court in the rookie year that keeps getting mentioned as good. It wasn't. The passing out of the post and especially out of a double that made him so effective at Duke has never translated.

Maybe he'll turn it around, but any idea of him ever having being good in this league is just wrong. You do have to give the guy credit for not being a distraction when he easily could have been though.

Reactions: Lotusflower

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Its proof Jtown didn't watch the Sixers during those years that he could think Jah was actually a positive in his rookie year.
With him as the first option we were historically inept. And he was supposed to be high floor. He still might have value but as long as we have Embiid we don't need him.

Simmons looking starry-eyed w Lebron in the building playing trash defense

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Lebron decided this one matters, huh? I take that as a positive. They're building league buzz.

I'm going to be happy if this is 10 or so after 2 given the shooting so far. Hopefully they tighten up the defense at the half and build from there.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Cavs pulling away....Sixers not on top of their game tonight. Had a run there..cut the lead to 3 but then the Cavs kicked it up again. Gonna be tough to win this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad