OT: Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Aldridge going for second visit to LA.
Phoenix just cleared a bunch of cap space to make room for him.
Miami a darkhorse to land him.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Been stuck at work all day. Great trade by Hinkie, considering we gave up next to nothing to get a player Hinkie had wanted from last year's draft; PLUS some other goodies. :)

TheSchmidt

Dec 28, 2013
The pick swaps are basically more free ping pong balls for the first overall pick. Can't see Sacramento being worse than Philly this year (unless they do nothing with that cap space). But 2017 could be interesting. That's the year I could see Hinkie striking for his superstar player or two, if available.

My 15 player roster as it stands now

PF/C: Embiid, Noel, Okafor, Thompson, Landry

Wings: Covington, Grant, Sampson, McRae, Stauskas, Thompson

PG: Smith, Jackson, Wroten, Cannan

Think Tokoto and Holmes go overseas or Dleague to see what McRae and Jackson have

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
CJGyGqRXAAAXF3Z.jpg:large

Embiid is huge.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Starters for Utah

McConnell, McRae, Grant, Aldemir, and Okafor.

Seems like McConnell has been getting some praise. Some think if Wroten isnt ready, he has a chance to start.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
One of the writers for the Sixers said that Embiid came into summer camp jacked.

Looks like it, he makes Okafur look average.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Yeah, Embiid is much bigger and a far superior athlete. All I want is a little luck for Philly once to keep that kid healthy.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
So, is this the last tank year? Next year we have (presumably) completely healthy Embid, Okafor, Noel, Saric, Stauskus, Sixers (lottery pick), Lakers pick 4+, Heat pick 10+ OKC pick 16+? They gotta come away with a SG/PG from those picks, no?

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
So, is this the last tank year? Next year we have (presumably) completely healthy Embid, Okafor, Noel, Saric, Stauskus, Sixers (lottery pick), Lakers pick 4+, Heat pick 10+ OKC pick 16+? They gotta come away with a SG/PG from those picks, no?

The Sixers despite the addition of Okafor, Stauskus, and "crosses fingers" a healthy Joel Embiid still don't project to be any better than the 5-6 pick in the NBA draft.

The Lakers with the addition of Hibert and Williams have improved enough that they shouldn't be bottom 3.

The heat have a good starting 5 and they play in the East so that pick is most likely gonna be in the 22-16 range unless injuries strike.

With a healthy Durant the OKC pick is gonna be 24-30.

A really good case for next years draft would be:

#1 (Simmons)
#5 (Ingram)
#15 (PG)
#25 (SG)

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013

I get that they may not be good, but I don't think its "tanking" anymore.

They have a legit 5 & 4 & 2.

1 & 3 are questionable, I think they win 25-30 games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad