OT: Philadelphia 76ers (NBA): 3rd and 10th pick at the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Top three is still good. Sounds like we still wind up with Parker or Wiggins. If available, would Smart be the choice at 10?

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Top three is still good. Sounds like we still wind up with Parker or Wiggins. If available, would Smart be the choice at 10?

Not sure he goes that far.

I'm confused on how Embiid is going to go Top 2. I haven't seen many people like him at all. I don't think he goes to #3 for the Sixers either, if Wiggins/Parker go, I think they go Exum/Randall.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona

I'm confused on how Embiid is going to go Top 2. I haven't seen many people like him at all. I don't think he goes to #3 for the Sixers either, if Wiggins/Parker go, I think they go Exum/Randall.

Embiid's potential is crazy. The only thing holding him back from being the ironclad #1 pick is his back (no pun intended) If he checks out okay with Cleveland's medical staff, they have to pick him. But they are Cleveland :laugh:

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Embiid's potential is crazy. The only thing holding him back from being the ironclad #1 pick is his back (no pun intended) If he checks out okay with Cleveland's medical staff, they have to pick him. But they are Cleveland :laugh:

Well that's positive, because the Sixers need Wiggins/Parker, more Wiggins in my eyes.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ

How about a combo of Embid/Smart? What would that lineup look like?

Embid at C, Noel at PF? Smart and MCW in the back court?

Something like that?

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I thought that too, but I've heard people say that Noel can't play forward, so basically you'd have two centers. Its starting to look like Embiid may go #1 to CLE, Wiggins will probably go to MIL. Leaving Parker to PHI, which isn't the worst case I guess.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
How awful do you have to be at drafting/building a franchise to have 2 #1 picks in 3 years and still blow? If Cleveland sucks after this pick in 2 or 3 years, that team needs to be relocated to the Sun.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Well in their defense, they only had like a 1% chance in 2 of those years. They weren't god awful this year, they certainly weren't Bucks/Sixers awful.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
I just really want the Sixers to get a difference maker this year. I don't want this to be another Evan Turner type situation, take him at 2 overall and the guy that had some questionmarks behind him ends up becoming the better player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad