OT: Philadelphia 76ers (NBA): 3rd and 10th pick at the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Yeah right. The NBA has a huge interest in Cleveland being successful. It's sets up the biggest media story since the "Decision Part 1" as early as next season. The NBA is the biggest **** show league in major professional sports. All we're going to hear about is a potential Lebron return to Cleveland.

Boston and LA being good holds so much more value than Cleveland.

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Idk, I think its almost guaranteed were gonna end up with Parker. We'll see though, hope I'm wrong, because I'm a huge Wiggins fan.

Check this out.

Chad Ford: Teams in Top 10 that would likely take Parker No. 1 if draft was today according to sources: Jazz, Pistons, Cavs, Pelicans

Chad Ford: Teams in Top 10 that would likely take Wiggins No. 1 if draft was today according to sources: Bucks, Sixers, Magic, Celtics, Lakers

Chad Ford: Teams in Top 10 that would likely take Embiid No. 1 if draft was today according to sources: Kings... however Bucks, Celtics, Lakers all seriously considering Embiid No. 1 if his back gets a clean bill of health

Jason Lloyd @JasonLloydABJ
In case you're wondering, Jabari Parker has been at the top of #Cavs draft board much of the season.

Last edited:

Debs

Aug 24, 2008
between NJ and DE
Whats the deal with 10th pick? All ive heard is Embiid/Wiggins/Parker/Randle for the top...What are the chances the 10th pick actually turns into something substantial?

flybynite77

Mar 1, 2003
Visit site
Whats the deal with 10th pick? All ive heard is Embiid/Wiggins/Parker/Randle for the top...What are the chances the 10th pick actually turns into something substantial?

The chances that the 10th pick in this draft turning into a good or substantial/impact player are far better than what the chances of the 12th pick from last year's draft turning into a rookie of the year.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
The scary thing is if New Orleans won one more game that could have been their pick. :facepalm:

That would have been a real kick in the nuts.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Welp...
Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 12m
Our new Mock is my faithful editors hands. Think Andrew Wiggins is odds on favorite to go No. 1 to Cavs
Chad Ford ‏@chadfordinsider 11m
I know, but good source in Cleveland just corrected me RT @440shane: Pre lotto you said they liked Parker?

MadFerIt95*

Clearly ****ing rigged. I could live with Milwaukee getting the #1 pick but Cleveland again? Ughhh

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Some scouts have Exum as 2 guard. That could be the way to go.

He can definitely play 2. He's still young. He's a combo guard that played with the ball because he was the best player. Jumper isn't great now, but it's not broke. Have fun playing against a 6'6 backcourt with Noel at the rim.

Somethings weird. People said all season long hensaid the cavs like Parker. They win the lottery and now they like Wiggins?

Even if you believe that (what team is revealing their draft board before the lottery?), they just got a new GM so that all goes out the window.

#2 would have been great, but #3 is a good spot historically so there is that. ;)

Schwarbomb

Howie Be Thy Name
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
June 26th is going to be a fun night. Tonight was worse than any job interview or presentation I have experienced, but I'm happy with the results.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
With Cleveland jumping up, the Sixers were very lucky to hang on to third spot. Not going to lie, when they went to commercial break, I felt pretty good about their chances.

Still can't believe Cleveland got it again.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Still can't believe Cleveland got it again.

How I felt....

doc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad