Phil Kessel at the golf course

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
If you seriously thought that was tremendously witty and the post of the thread...well, might be time to look in the mirror on that one.

They say it says a lot about a persons intelligence by what they find funny.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Judging by some of these posts there seems to be a lot of driving range players here.

Tyler Biggs*

Someone is bound to say it, as it's always mentioned each offseason.... and I hate it to be me, but..... this year in particular, he looks fat, and I only say this because he actually looks more fat than he normally does at this time in the offseason. Hopefully it won't effect his game, like it hasn't in the past.

I don't care what he looks like, as long as he scores 30+ goals a year.

TheKert

May 10, 2013

Yeah really. Could he be in better shape? Sure, probably.

Would it help his game? Yeah, it might.

Is he still one of the best players in the game despite any negatives against him and a player that would benefit any team in the league? Absolutely.

People need to stop worrying about what he could be and enjoy what he is. A dynamic goal scorer with possibly the best wrister in the league, one of the best skaters in the league and a player who outscores any defensive downfalls to his game. And also despite the sniper label, a brilliant passer who can setup plays at a level comparable to some of the top centres in the league. So one dimensional.

PS: Oh, and he has quite a slapper too, something we don't get to see very much of from him.

Cotton

May 13, 2013

This

I find it funny when people bring up his weight, do some people really care? if so maybe they need to see a therapist. As long as he's a good player he can weigh what he likes.

hockeyfanz*

:laugh:

A couple of Burke/Nonis fans talking about what's intelligent and what isn't.

So precious.

:laugh: We are a couple of morons. You for your humor and me for finding it amusing but sorry you lost the best post of the thread to the guy who posted..

"Is Kessel in the White or Yellow Shirt"?

Last edited by a moderator:

hockeyfanz*

Amazing how fast Kessel gets all that blubber around the ice, eh?

Agreed. By looking at the guy..you would not think he has such explosive speed. Heck, he doesn't even look like an athlete....looks can be deceiving.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
Putting on some extra weight so that next season he can go toe to toe with John Scott...

...at The Mandarin buffet!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad