Phil Housley discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
He's certainly done wonders with Lehner's save percentage.
I'd give more credit to Lehner getting his life in order and off a self-destructive path.

He is never coming out, sorry.
OT, but reading that made me think of the South Park Scientology episode and the "Tom Cruise, come out of the closet!" vignette.

Why isnt he playing the Young players ?
Pilut. Olofsson....
The answer is: Vet Heart Heart X O X O

Anyone know how long the contract he signed is
Too long.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I fear we keep Housley for next year, then he performs worse because he has no 10 game win streak to hang onto and throws away another year of ELC's and the Eichel before we get rid of him mid season; and just to top it off coach Q is already gone by then.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
I hate to say it, but he's way too soft. And I'm definitely leaning towards him being gone in the near future.

#CoachQ2020

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Post this in another thread but more appropriate here. The team is a reflection of its coach, his system, and utilization. Housley saying the team is soft is the equivalent of ROR’s “love of the game” comment. Your move GM Bobblehead.

Reactions: Priceless 39

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Quenneville would be a big catch, but we need someone who has a proven track record and has won. This is where Pegula-bucks should make a difference.

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
When Benn hit Eichel and Housley did nothing I will never defend Housley again after that.

Its a disgrace and I am wording it kindly. It makes me sick to see how soft our team is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad