Eklund Rumor: PHI offering TOR a defenseman for William Nylander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Yes, most of us been saying this the entire thread lol. There's a select few Leafs fans getting their feathers rustled over the idea that Philly wouldn't do that trade.

I don't see either side making the trade so... the you would do the trade and we won't narrative is flawed.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Yes, most of us been saying this the entire thread lol. There's a select few Leafs fans getting their feathers rustled over the idea that Philly wouldn't do that trade.
And yet your feathers got all ruffled because Sanheim would be a third pairing guy on the Leafs, and he's not wanted.

Blaine8797

Nov 26, 2018
What are you 8 years old

Literally no one would have Sanheim ahead of Muzzin lol

Close this thread
Once again you’re defense core is just unreal, you have the best off core in hockey too, your teams just way to good to make it out of the first round, I don’t know how Philly ever made it out of the first round with a bun like sanheim on the second pairing

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Once again you’re defense core is just unreal, you have the best off core in hockey too, your teams just way to good to make it out of the first round, I don’t know how Philly ever made it out of the first round with a bun like sanheim on the second pairing
We are not that good yet, but improving. I suppose I think Philly is more talented than you do. As for getting out or losing in the first round, upsets happen every year.

mercury

Mar 10, 2003
South Philly/SoCal
Visit site
hey guys there is no trade happening regarding leafs and flyers, there isn't a fit here leafs need a rd not ld if it ever happens, flyers are not a fit, not because of value just fit, and if it ever would happen the right trade would be provorov if ever there is a deal to be made one for one and if dubas does anything else with the flyers he deserves to be fired...just my take, oh shut this thread down already...lot of crap going on..

Nylander's value is not close to Provorov's, though. That isn't the "right trade." That trade is only right for the Leafs.

mercury

Mar 10, 2003
South Philly/SoCal
Visit site
Absolutely 100 percent , beyond a shadow of a doubt . Better players and far better for the roles each is expected to fill (puck moving ,play driving offensive d on top pair /pp, and anchor on match up pair respectively). Thank you for your 1 word contribution though, very enlightening.

Well, stop posting things that can be shut down by one word, then. What you posted was homer-ish nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad