Pre-Game Talk: Phi @ mtl

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Haha ! It reminds me when I woke up in the middle of Santa Fe, Bogota's most dangerous neighborhood... I could go there because I was friends with a bunch of poets I met at a festival where I was invited, I had a ghetto pass. Those nights are always awsome ! Hopefully the Habs win tonight to make it even more epic !

Reminds me of this one time I went to plattsburgh.....

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Why not try Briere on the point for the 2nd wave PP or Plekanec again (I know, I know), better than Bouillon or Gorges (Unless Beaulieu dresses)

Pacioretty-Eller-Galchenyuk
Markov-Subban

Bourque-Plekanec/Briere-Gallagher
Briere/Plekanec-Diaz

Honestly though, I think it's also time to change the lines from what they were last year, while it's only 1 game I just think the ineffectiveness of Desharnais and Gionta on the top 6 requires an adjustment. Something I was thinking would look like:

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Briere
Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher
Bourque-Desharnais-Gionta
Moen-Prust-White

It's so painfully obvious to everyone outside of the coaching crew that DD is not good enough.

Binary Code

How do I change that
Aug 22, 2013
Delirium
Why not try Briere on the point for the 2nd wave PP or Plekanec again (I know, I know), better than Bouillon or Gorges (Unless Beaulieu dresses)

Pacioretty-Eller-Galchenyuk
Markov-Subban

Bourque-Plekanec/Briere-Gallagher
Briere/Plekanec-Diaz

Honestly though, I think it's also time to change the lines from what they were last year, while it's only 1 game I just think the ineffectiveness of Desharnais and Gionta on the top 6 requires an adjustment. Something I was thinking would look like:

Pacioretty-Plekanec-Briere
Galchenyuk-Eller-Gallagher
Bourque-Desharnais-Gionta
Moen-Prust-White

It's so painfully obvious to everyone outside of the coaching crew that DD is not good enough.

No Pacio

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
It's Plekanec's 600th game with the Habs.

old time when he had number 35

plekanec.jpg

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
One game in the season, and we've got 4 injured players already. Question is, who's next to go down tonight?

Kidding aside, feels like it'll be a tight game. 2-1 Montreal.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
My guess:

Galchenyuk - Plekanec - Gionta
Bourque - Desharnais - Briere
Bournival - Eller - Gallagher
Moen - Prust - White

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I look at this roster and it hits me...this team is going to struggle to make the playoffs, they are still a few years away from seriously contending. Too many holes.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
It's Plekanec's 600th game with the Habs.

Only appropriate to have a 20+ minute ceremony at the Bell, 80s dance music and light show with highlight reel then Yvan Cournoyer walks out on a red carpet to honour Plekanec with a plaque while 14 little kids skate in circles holding torches. One of these torches sets Desharnais aflame which triggers a five-minute standing ovation. :sarcasm:

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Will they honour Plekanec tonight?

Also, did you know he's fourth all-time on the Canadiens for SHG?

He have 12, only Mahovlich (17), Gainey (20) and Carbonneau (17) have more.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
It is good for Pacioretty that he is sitting. It is a long season and he doesn't need to put his body on the line this early in the season. Get the rest and let the injury heal

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Id like to see:
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Galchenyuk-DD-Briere
Bournival-Eller-Gallagher
Moen-White-Prust

Galchenyuk with Briere I would like to see, but I've never been a fan of the notion of having DD play with Galchenyuk. Not sure why, just don't have a good feeling about that.

Bournival-Eller-Gallagher could be very interesting though.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
Plekanec and Galchenyuk will score tonight. Book it!

Don't forget Eller!
Gawd I remember hating the Flyers when they got Pronger and especially after that ECF when they ousted us. Boy did that fade quickly. Hoping for a good game, and a W!!!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad