Pre-Game Talk: Phi @ mtl

Agnostic

11 Stanley Cups
Jun 24, 2007
Brière's definitely going to be up for this game.

nhl_u_briere_gb1_400.jpg

Hey Briere, 2 minutes for looking so good.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Not a bad idea IMO, but I'm not sure who we could use as the 4th forward on each of those 2 PP units.

Galchenyuk I think has the perfect skillset to man one of the points. Him feeding one timers to Subban. :yo:

It won't happen though.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Oh god, I'm so hungover right now - I woke up in Spanish Harlem, no idea how I got there. It's a good thing though - I won't be going out tonight, I'll just stay in and watch the game with you fine folks.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Typical RDS... Big headline on Lecavalier playing against the Habs... And then just a little line in the article about Pacioretty missing the game.

LLoyd Christmas I

Jul 11, 2013
Typical RDS... Big headline on Lecavalier playing against the Habs... And then just a little line in the article about Pacioretty missing the game.

It's like catering to that market of the grass is always greener on the other side.

Except if Lecavalier is ever traded here, then RDS would be like "we liked you better when you weren't with us" then move on to the next guy.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
I watched the Sens-Sabres game last night, and I noticed that Coach Walrus plays Karlsson for the whole 2 minutes on the pp.

Why on Earth does MT not play Subban the whole 2 minutes and on the LEFT side so he can get his one-timer on net? Bouillon on the PP is a disgrace.

Then there's Diaz and Markov on the PK. Why? Why ?? Why ???

Our defensive core is already below average, but at least use it to its full capacity with players playing in roles that they are suitable for.
Wake up MT

Said it before: If Habs are 5-15 after 20, MT is ****ing gone. This is the year that He and Bergy need to prove themselves.

onemorecup*

I watched the Sens-Sabres game last night, and I noticed that Coach Walrus plays Karlsson for the whole 2 minutes on the pp.

Why on Earth does MT not play Subban the whole 2 minutes and on the LEFT side so he can get his one-timer on net? Bouillon on the PP is a disgrace.

Then there's Diaz and Markov on the PK. Why? Why ?? Why ???

Our defensive core is already below average, but at least use it to its full capacity with players playing in roles that they are suitable for.
Wake up MT

agreed said it b4 wrong players for wrong role and fits

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Oh god, I'm so hungover right now - I woke up in Spanish Harlem, no idea how I got there. It's a good thing though - I won't be going out tonight, I'll just stay in and watch the game with you fine folks.

Cool. Watch out though bud, you could get rolled if you do sidewalk time. Make sure you get in the door and lock it before you pass out.

FF de Mars

Mar 2, 2002
42 rue Fontaine

Haha ! It reminds me when I woke up in the middle of Santa Fe, Bogota's most dangerous neighborhood... I could go there because I was friends with a bunch of poets I met at a festival where I was invited, I had a ghetto pass. Those nights are always awsome ! Hopefully the Habs win tonight to make it even more epic !

HABsurde

Jul 28, 2005
Montreal
Said it before: If Habs are 5-15 after 20, MT is ****ing gone. This is the year that He and Bergy need to prove themselves.

probably at 5-15, but not so sure, last year wasn't your typical year with the lockout and all, next season will really be the stepping stone, this year they still have a free pass

Xia

Mar 9, 2011
Toronto
I expect hard fought games from both Briere and White. It'll be very interesting to see where Bournival gets placed in the lineup. I hope our defence is reworked and ready, I thought the Lecavalier line was very effective against Toronto.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
So will we see something like this tonight?

Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Bournival-Desharnais-Brière
Galchenyuck-Eller-Gallagher
Moen-White-Prust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad