Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
tenor.gif

kjell.jpg

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
It’s almost like if you give some kids bigger roles in the minors over has been vets, they can do pretty well and boost their value. They don’t need to go on the NAK development path because you have trust issues and can’t wait to put ceilings on them.

He’s pissing me off lately. Besides the Frost thing, he was talking about how Myers won’t score much as a pro in that Athletic interview.

HEXTALL IS GONE. STOP IT.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

This is one reason a lot of players need that second AHL season.

Bunnaman even admitted that practice in juniors was basically "optional," that a lot of players just glided through.

For players without uber-skill (or a couple years in a professional league like the SHL or KHL), it's a big adjustment. That first year they're learning how to live on their own, how to practice and finally how to play. Some obviously, progress faster than others.

Good to see them both picking it up, they could be solid bottom six players in a year or two for the Flyers, size, decent speed, and offensive skills.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Well, Bunnaman, Twarynski, NAK, Laughton, would give us some options.
With Frost, Farabee, Ratcliffe, Allison, Laczynski, Rubtsov and Kase for the 3rd line.

I don't think we'll be seeing a lot of scrub veterans in the bottom six anymore.

Reactions: IronMarshal

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
Allison
Frost
Hogberg
Kalynuk
Laczynski
Ratcliffe
Strome
Sushko
Sandstrom

... all range from likely to locks to be on the roster next year. Yeah, the cavalry is coming.

Edit...

Phantoms are 1-1. Friedman from Pimp Misha. Misha should have had an assist the shift before but McDonald stinks.

Edit...

Bunny 5 on 3 goal.

If Frost’s season ends rather quickly, isn’t he eligible for the AHL playoffs? Ditto the other CHL players , but I suspect like Ratcliffe, will go pretty far into playoffs. Would be pretty sweet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad