Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Jrs., Int'l, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

macleish1974

Crash.....Heart of a Lion
Aug 2, 2005
Florida Swampland
This thread used to be fun lol

Hey Capt'n what time is it there in Toyko? BTW.....have you toured the The Imperial Shrine of Yasukuni?

seven samurai.gif

I guess they are not talking about the Flyers......;-)) Love this movie......

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Hey Capt'n what time is it there in Toyko? BTW.....have you toured the The Imperial Shrine of Yasukuni?

View attachment 148519

I guess they are not talking about the Flyers......;-)) Love this movie......

I'm actually in East Butt**** Egypt, bud, outside St. Louis. I just keep Tokyo on my profile because it reminds me of my stay there and that makes me happy.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone see what the will o'neil / Taylor leier fight was about with less than 1 minute left? Being Former teammates the instigator with under 5 minutes to go gets O'Neil an automatic suspension I believe.

I don’t exactly know what happened but it was mentioned last year towards the end when O’Neill was getting regularly healthy scratches in the playoffs that there was some sort of falling out between him & Gordon.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Frost wasn't ready, it was pretty obvious in pre-season.
Great to see him dominating juniors, but in PD+2, you expect him to do so, if he wasn't it would be a red flag.
Didn't hurt Barzal to go back to juniors and it won't hurt Frost.

And learning to play without the puck is important, on the Flyers he's 3C at best next year, maybe even 4C, he's not going to be the centerpiece of the offense his first year or two - so learning how to do the little things off the puck will make him more valuable.

Reactions: Hockeypete49
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad